Chapter 13

Nialls bodyguards have already left and he is waiting for me in front of his car, greeting me with a passionate kiss.
"You are amazing with kids", I tell him and he grins happily, pecking my lips again.
"I haven't had the time to plan anything for tonight but I can cook a killer tomato sauce for spaghetti", he grins.
"Hmm sounds delicious", I smile while he pulls me to the car.
Is he really inviting me over to his house?
I nervously play with the bracelets on my wrist, my palms getting sweaty.
He must trust me a lot and I am determined to not break that.
"Is everything alright?", he asks sweetly when he stops the car in the car park of his  house.
"I am just a little overwhelmed", I admit and wipe my palms on my shorts.
"Is it going to far for you?", he lifts my chin up with his index finger and makes me look at him.
"God no Niall, I love that you trust me enough to invite me to your house", I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Yes Vic,I trust you", he says quietly and leans over to kiss me but before our lips meet he adds "I hope you can trust me too".
"I do", I mumble and connect our lips.
It's true I do trust him, I trust him completely and usually I don't trust people that easily.
We break away from our kiss and he leads me up to his front door, not letting go of my hand.
I wish I had another pair of eyes to take in how amazing his house is.
Everything is decorated in neutral colours, the furniture is modern and he even has a small backyard with a pool.
"Your house is amazing, you live here on your own?", I spin around in his living room and he laughs.
"I am living here with my cousin but he is away on a business trip", he explains and pulls me down on the couch with him.
He reconnects our lips again and he deepens the kiss, slightly biting my lower lip.
I moan quietly and blush but he keeps kissing me and slips his tounge into my mouth.
He grabs my hips and carefully moves me closer to him and I become more confident.
I climb on his lap and now it is his turn to moan and his hands hold on tightly to my bum.
Our bodies move in sync and when we pull away to get some air into our lungs, he cups my cheeks and leans his forehead on mine.
"Are you alright with going further than this?", he asks breathlessly and I don't even need to think about an answer.
"Yes Niall", I breathe.
It seems like this was the only thing he needed to hear from me because suddenly he scoops me up into his arms and I giggle as he carries me to his bedroom.
He is incredibly gentle and makes sure I am comfortable with everything we do.
When we are finished he places the thin blanket around us and pulls our sweaty bodies close together, his arms are wrapped around my waist and he places small kisses on my head.
"You still up for spaghetti?", he mumbles into my hair and I chuckle.
"You promised me a good tomato sauce Horan, or was that just a cheap way of getting me into your bed", I laugh and he squeezes my hips making me squeal.
"I would never do that to a girl", he says more seriously and I turn around so that I can face him.
"I know Niall", I smile and kiss is lips carefully.
"The bathroom is just through that door, If you want to take a shower and I will get cooking", he pecks my lips one more time before he gets up and pulls his boxers back up.
I watch him leave and fall back down into the pile of pillows on his bed.
Music starts playing from downstairs and I wrap the blanket around me and get up, collecting my clothes from the ground before I head to the bathroom.
The bathroom is huge and I feel like I am in a hotel, showering feels nice and I use his shampoo and shower gel.
After I am done and dressed again I walk back into his bedroom and grab my phone that had fallen out of my shorts when Niall took them off.
I have five missed calls from Elise and 30 missed texts also all from Elise.
Something has to be wrong so I sit down on Nialls bed and call her back, with my mind racing.
"Thank God Vicky", she yells into the phone and I have to hold it away from my ear a little bit.
"Please tell me you saw the tweets", she says a little more quiet this time and I start to get more nervous.
"What tweets Elise please tell me what's going on I am nervous", I tell her and she continues to talk.
"I am so sorry Vicky, there is this tweet from his management with pictures of you and Niall from the park, with the kids and they are saying that he is doing charity work for disadvantaged children", she continues and my face falls.
I trusted Niall and eventhough I knew there might be paparazzi following us I didn't even think about him telling his management.
"Vicky, are you still there? I knew that this wasn't the truth, Vicky I am sure he didn't mean it to happen that way just talk to him", she keeps blabbing on and I can't keep my eyes from watering.
Why would he do that to me? Make me look like I am just part of a charity project to push his image?
"I slept with him", I choke on my own words as my voice breaks.
"Vicky I am telling you please talk to him before you do something impulsively", she tries to sooth me and I cry silently into my phone.
"I have to go now", I croak out and Elise tells me to calm down and that she loves me before I hang up.
My thoughts are spinning and I can't find a clear explanation for why Niall would have done that, why he would tell his management he was working there for a charity case.
I don't move from my spot on the bed, the water from my wet hair drips on his carpet and bedding but I don't care about that.
"I called you Vic", I hear Niall entering the room but I keep my gaze to the floor.
"Vic?", he asks quietly and kneels down in front of me, lifting my head up and placing a hand on each side of my face.
"Did you tell your management you were doing charity work when you were with me today?", I ask him and a tear slips down my cheek.
He uses his thumb to wipe away the tear and wraps his arms around me.
I stay stiff and push him away from me.
"Niall tell me the truth", I sniff and he takes my hands in his, holding them tightly not letting me pull away.
"I didn't tell my managment that you were a charity case for me and I also didn't plan on them to publish it in my favor", he says and edges closer to me.
I look into his eyes and he sits down next to me on his bed.
"Will you come down and eat with me?", he asks and tries to pull me up.
I let him lead me downstairs to his kitchen where he had set up the table with the freshly cooked food, white wine and dark red candles that are flickering in the dark room.
He pulls out a chair for me and kisses my temple before he sits down on his chair and puts some food on our plates.
"Vicky, you are so important to me already and I would never do anything so stupid to lose you", he says and grabs my hand over the table.
"Vicky I told you that I trust you and I wasn't lying, I don't want to upset you", he takes a sip of his wine.
"Thank you for being honest Ni", I tell him quietly, my voice is still a little croaky from crying.
"I do trust you a lot and I am sorry I overreacted, I was just scared that you'd only want to gain my trust and have s*x with me and then leave me", I tell him truthfully.
"I wouldn't do that Vic, I care about you and you are so funny and loving and I would be a complete Idiot If I'd let you go", he smiles and I blush at his sweet words.
Niall gets up and pulls my chair away from the table, he kneels down between my legs again and hugs me tightly.
"I am sorry that my management fūcked this up", he says and I let my hand run through his soft hair.
"I don't blame you Ni", I whisper and lean into his embrace.
He is caring and he likes me, he wouldn't want to lose me.
I know that I don't want to lose him either I am already so attached to him that I don't know if I am even able to spend two days without seeing him.