Chapter 12

My hands are shaking a little after I told Lia about Niall. I don't dare to look into her eyes but she grabs my arm tightly.
"No way Vicky", she squeals and I regret asking Niall but she starts laughing.
"My friends and I used to be obsessed with One Direction when we were younger, but don't worry Vic I won't come for your man I was more of a Liam girl", she chuckles and I look up again.
"I will tell the others and you can brief your boyfriend and let him sign the form that Emma created", she excitedly jumps off the table in the art room that we were sitting on.
"Please don't freak out when you see him", I beg and she rolls her hazel eyes.
"I promise you but only if you keep me updated on your love story", she winks and holds out her little finger to me and I wrap mine around hers.
Lia skips away to the office and I walk back outside where Niall and two bodyguards just arrived in a black, shiny car.
I don't really know how to act with Niall when other people are around but he takes the initiative and walks up to me, pressing a loving kiss on my lips.
"Can't wait to spend this day with you", he mumbles against my lips and then adds "and with around 40 children".
I giggle as I pull away to greet the bodyguards with a warm smile and hand them the form they need to sign.
"You prepared?", I ask him and he nods happily and I know today is going to be amazing.
Lia walks outside with a big grin on her face and I swear she blushed when her eyes met Nialls.
"Hey, I am Lia", she says and Niall politely greets her with a hug.
Emma comes running to the front door telling us to come inside and help getting the kids ready as the bus is coming to pick us up in 10 minutes.
Niall grabs my hand and I feel the tingling sensation again that I always feel when he touches me.
Lia smiles and whispers "You really didn't lie" and I chuckle.
Inside it is pure chaos and both bodyguards look taken aback by the kids running around especially when Dana decides to wrap her arms around Nialls legs.
"Hey there", Niall smiles and lets go off my hand so that he can kneel down to Dana's height.
"Hello evil man", she giggles and Niall pretends to be hurt by the little girls words.
"I am not evil", he pouts and Dana pokes his cheek, then she runs off yelling for Aicha to come and see the evil man.
Niall gets back up to talk to Emma, Lia and I need to check the kids backpack and check if they have their lunches and water bottles.
"Niall is so cute", Lia exclaims while she puts sun block on Ben's face who is not standing still so I have to hold him in place.
"The way he interacts with the kids is so adorable", she adds and I blush a deep shade of red and I don't even know why.
"Look at you getting all blushy", she teases and I let go of Ben and he runs off.
"He is very cute", I sigh. Niall is just helping Aicha tie her shoe laces talking to her in a hushed voice.
"Aicha likes him, she is talking to him", Lia says a little bit surprised.
"You jealous?", I chuckle and she nods.
"She never properly talks to me and I have been here for months", she chuckles.
Getting all the children on the bus turns out to be a nightmare.
Finally, Emma and I make one last round through the house so we can make sure no child is hiding somewhere.
"Thank you again for bringing your friend along, I didn't really expect you to bring a  celebrity but I am just super happy that we have some more help", she says and we head back to the bus.
Niall pulls me on the seat next to him and immediately wraps an arm around my waist to pull me closer.
I blush again as I feel Lias eyes on me.
"I already love it here", he says excitedly and his eyes shine filled with happiness and I can't help but to sweetly kiss his cheek.
"I am glad and I hope it wasn't too much of a problem for you to come", I say and his facial expressions darken a little but I am sure I just imagined it.
"It's fine Vic, don't worry about it", he reassures me and kisses the top of my head.
The kids are overly excited and they all run out of the bus as soon as we arrive at the park and I forget all about Niall and focus on my work.
We collect all of their backpacks before they start running off to play on the big playground or to play football on the grass area next to it.
Niall and one bodyguard join the football playing kids and I watch in awe when Niall catches a boy from falling and checks if he is alright before letting him run off again.
I help Emma set up the picknick for lunch and Lia frantically tries to swat away a wasp that decided to join our lunch.
"I hate insects so much", Lia groans in annoyance and I laugh.
"If you keep swatting at it you will probably end up getting stung by it", Emma points out and Lia gives up.
The hot summer sun is burning down on us mercilessly and we decide to get all the kids to have lunch now and most importantly drink their water.
When everyone is finally seated on the blankets or around the picnic table we watch them eat their foods and remind them to drink.
Dana and Aicha are glued to each side of Niall and he is engaged in a serious conversation with them.
Seeing him with the kids makes my heart flutter and I can understand the thousands of teenage girls around the world that want nothing more than to have a child with him.
The day passes way too quickly and  way too soon we have to collect the toys, backpacks and all the kids to head back to the house before the night staff arrives.
I am sitting next to Ben on the ride back and he happily tells me how excited he is about going back to the park soon because the playground is so much better than the one we have in the backyard of the house.
All the kids wave goodbye to the bus driver when he drops us off and we hurry them inside.
Niall and his bodyguards say their goodbyes and Aicha pouts when Niall hugs her.
"You back?", she asks in her broken English and Niall looks up to me "I don't know but I'd love to", he tells her and she smiles.
The night staff arrives and Emma quickly sends Lia and me home because she needs to discuss something with them and we would only be a distraction.
Lia hugs me goodbye and coos about how amazing Niall is and how I am so lucky to have him.
I know I am insanely lucky to have met him and I can't wait to spend the rest of the day and maybe even the night with him.