Chapter 15

So its been three and a half weeks since that asshole bit me.

I admit, at first I was freaking angry, but who can stay angry at Seth? I mean seriously, he's a walking joke machine, and by that I mean I continue to insult him all the time. I don't know how I do it, it just slips out.

Seth isn't Alpha like he promised but that's ok, I love him either way.

Yep, you heard right, I love him. Or at least I think I do.

Bea has been hanging out with this Bones guy from Seth's group, they make us do a lot of bad things.

I nearly got caught doing graffiti in a not so nice neighbourhood. I swear I never want to go through that again, but Seth is someone who can persuade you into doing anything.

He took me drift racing,

Note to self: Not a fan of speed.

And we broke into a grocery store one night, I was never more petrified in my life when I heard the alarm go off, my heart almost leapt out of my throat.

I don't know what Seth is planning in order to get the title but Mikey, also one of Seth's friends, told him that he's not ready yet.

I had to postpone my date with Chad until tonight, heaven knows I'll never hear the end of it from Seth. I just roll my eyes when this happens, I at least want to be friends with Chad, sheesh.

I have been on edge because of Axel's letter but I figure since nothing has happened yet, it was all just some stupid joke.

Oh and as for the mark?

I try covering it up as much as possible, I even had to double my daily dosage of no-scent perfume because his scent is so strongly mixed with mine now, I can't obviously smell it but he says he likes it.

Training is going well with Becka, I'm no where as good as her but I'm getting there, I try my best not to slip up in front of any werewolves besides Chord and it usually works because I'm scared and what Becka has told me is that emotion over rides our abilities, so I'm guessing the reason I always look like a total idiot in front of her is because I am nervous.

I always mess up in front of her when I want to do something right or impress her, when I fall on my ass or I get shocked by lightning like last time, you just know Chord is in a fit of laughter before you even see him.

"I don't want you to go with my brother." Seth grumbles, flopping over so that he's laying on his back.

"And I don't want you marrying my sister," I mimick him, "You can't always get what you want, Seth."

How about something other than green?

Black?

Now that'll be a nice change.

I search my closet railing for the black dress mom bought me for my birthday; I've never worn it before. The dress is very short and revealing, both mom and I had an earful after dad saw it, if Seth sees me in it, he'll flip out.

I need to get him to leave.

"Seth?" I pop my head out from behind the closet door.

"Yeah?" His eyes find mine immediatly.

"I don't want you to rip your brothers head off when he arrives and I don't want to throw you out either, but it'd be best if you leave."

"Yeah ok," oh thank goodness, he plops himself off my bed and walks to the closet, "I just want to see what you'll be wearing." Crap!