Chapter 2

"But I really wanna go," Chord whines, "Please."

"No," I make my voice firm, "Bea said she wanted alone time with him. I'm letting her have it."

"You are so humble, munchkin. Even though she's a bitch towards you, you only see the good in her. You are letting your sister be with the love of your life. If I were you I'd fight for him," he peaks at me from bellow his lashes, a teasing look in his eyes, "unless you think he's not worth it . . ." He taunts.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Of course he's worth it! Its just that-that she's my twin sister. We have a special bond and I cannot risk our relationship. Besides, she's the pretty one and he deserves someone as perfect as her."

Chord lets out a tortured laugh, "You're twins, munchkin! You're both the pretty one."

"We are unidentical!"

He huffs, staring back at the screen, "You and your insecurities." He mutters, thinking I did not hear him.

We are sitting next to each other on the couch, covered with a blanket, all the lights are out and we are watching a Transformers marathon. We are on the second one now.

My parents are having a date night, meaning that they'll have dinner and find a nice hotel to sleep at. My parents have been together for eighteen years now and are still in the honeymoon phase.

Since they aren't here, Bea and I can do whatever we please, she chose to go to Chad's party and I chose to have a movie night with my bestie who keeps whining about the party every five minutes. Chord brought his PJs and even an extra outfit in case I change my mind about the party. I am not.

"Can we go now?" Chord asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Right on time, I think.

"Will you please stop asking me. I said I didn't want to go. If you wanna then be my guest." I shrug as if I don't care but truly, I don't want him to abandon me.

"You know I'll never go anywhere without you. You're more important than a party. With lots of sexy girls, might I add." His eyes are so filled with hope that I might reconsider. Too bad.

"Like I said before, I don't feel like going but you are welcome to leave."

"Well, I have something else in mind," he says with an evil grin on his face, looking like a psycopath who is about to murder me.

"Like . . .?" I start moving away from him, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Like-" he pounces.

I move to the side, giggling and oh so happy that he hadn't been able to touch me.

"Please don't tell me-" I am standing now, ready to make a run for it.

"Tickle wars!" He grins, cutting me off and charging at me.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" I start running, smiling and with Chord chasing after me.

"I'm gonna get you!" He yells from close behind me.

"Not gonna happen!" I yell back, giggling as his fingers graze my back in a sad attempt to catch me.

***

"Do it!" Chord orders.

He's finally caught up to me after a couple of hours of running after me, catching me and tickling me, me tickling him and struggling out of his grip. We've had loads of fun.

Chord currently has each of his legs on either side of my hips, half of his weight resting on top of my stomach. He has both of my wrists pinned above my head in one of his hands, the other hand is left free so that he'll torture me.