Secrets Part One

Preference: Something about you they'll never tell you

👾Mina Ashido👾

You play with her horns and she hates it but lets you do it.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

She doesn't like how distant you are. It didn't take long for you to open up to her because you trusted her right away but you still don't tell her everything.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

He doesn't like that you dye your hair. He thinks that you would look just as pretty with black hair but you just told him that's not why you dyed it and walked away.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

He doesn't understand why you're so shy and anxious all the time and thinks that you should be more confident in yourself.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

Whenever Denki is around you you will stay around him instead of her. She understands that he's your brother and that she could never replace him but she still wants you to spend more time with her.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

You're always embarrassing him. You'll come out of nowhere and leave a kiss on his cheek our you'll scare him in front of his friends. He hates it but knows that you're just trying to be cute and that the embarrassment you cause is an accident.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

He has an entire future planned out for the two of you. He thinks that you'll be together forever and knows exactly where he wants to live with you and knows that he wants a big family. He isn't very confident in his ability to be a father but he still wants to be one.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

When he and his mother aren't fighting they actually have a very great relationship. Almost everyday Bakugo goes home and goes on and on about how much he likes you for hours. His mother and father sit and listen with smiles on their faces because even though he says thinks like "damn (Y/L/N) for being so fucking hot" they know that he's really happy with you.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

He loves seeing you in his clothes. He thinks you look adorable and whenever you go over to his house he always has an outfit waiting for you. He won't tell you that you look adorable because he's too nervous. If you were to ask him how you looked then he wouldn't hesitate to say that you look cute.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

She loves you. It's no secret that she does seeing as since you first said it you'll say it to each other multiple times a day, but she really does love you. She loves you more than words can express and would do anything to keep you in her life.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

He wants to give you a real kiss but can't because of his beak. He's not a very cuddly person but since he can't give you a kiss he'll hold you tightly to make up for it.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

He doesn't like that you let people walk all over you. He wants you to stand up for yourself and show people how strong you are.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

He really likes your Quirk. You hate the Quirk you have because it scares you and makes you feel like a villain. He likes your Quirk because it gives him a chance to help you instead of the other way around.

🔥Dabi🔥

One time you two fell asleep while cuddling. Your hand was on one of his hips. He woke up when he felt a slight pain on his hip and moved your hand to see that you had accidentally activated your Quirk in your sleep. He never told you because he knew that if he did you would never forgive yourself.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

He killed your parents. Once you two started to date you told him what it was like for you before you lived with him at the base. He was beyond furious and killed them making sure it was slow and painful.