💉Himiko Toga💉 Catch Up Part 3/3

A/N: I'm back! Back way sooner than I thought but still back. I took a break from being at home and I think that time away from family stress is what I needed to get some of that motivation back. I do have some things to talk about though and sorry but it's boring stuff. Just so you know, I try to keep an update schedule of 5 days (earliest update) to 7 days (latest update) so if I go over a week without an update you have permission to annoy me about it. The next thing I want to say is something that I think I've said before. This is a reader insert but I use it more to design ocs for books I want to make so try not to get too annoyed with how I write it. That's all I got. Have a good day/night.

Costumes

She was a vampire

She was a vampire

You were a witch

Your Nightmares (Your POV)

"What the fuck did you do?!" I cried. I paced around the living room trying to avoid the mess on the floor. 'They had to go.' "They were my parents!" 'Exactly, 'were'. They lost that privilege.' "No they did-" 'All they ever do is hurt you. I was protecting you.' "Where are the other ones?" 'Other what?' "Voices. Th-The voices." 'They're away right now.' My eyes darted around in panic. I didn't know what to look at. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know anything. 'I don't know why you're so bothered. This has never gotten to you before.' "It wasn't my parents before!" I exclaimed. 'They aren't your parents! Parents don't do what they did!' "Still," I muttered. 'No. I protected you.' "You fuck with my head!" I yelled. "That's not protection!" 'Don't talk to me like that.' "This is me and my body so I can do what I want." 'Are you sure?' I felt an unusual feeling in my head.

My body jerked up and air was forced into my lungs. 'Hey, are you okay?' For once I was glad to hear one of the voices in my head. I nodded. I was expecting the aggressive voice from my dream to speak up but it seemed completely silent. I hummed and got up to walk around the new base. It was still unusual to me. I didn't get much of a chance to look around. "(Y/N)?" I yelped in shook and jumped onto the back of the busted couch. "Stop doing that!" I ordered. Himiko tried and failed to keep herself from laughing. "What are you doing?" she asked once she calmed down. "I'm nocturnal," I replied. She gave me a look. "It's not my fault all the important stuff happens in the day." She giggled slightly and walked over. "Really, what are you doing up?" "New place, gotta get used to it." I knew she didn't believe me but I didn't care right now. "I'm going out." "I thought you were trying to get used to this place." I jumped from the couch and went for the door. "(Y/N). (Y/N)!" She followed me but I didn't pay any attention. "I know something's wrong." '(Y/N), you should talk with her.' I stopped. I never liked listening to the voices but this one always seemed to know what would be best for me. "Fine," I groaned as I turned to Himiko. She smiled slightly. "Come on." She held her hand out and I sighed as I took it.