Promise Ring

Preference: Your promise rings, who gave it to who, and what they said

A/N: I'm almost out of ideas so I need requests.

👾Mina Ashido👾

You gave it to her

You gave it to her. "Open." Mina uncover her eyes and gasped at the fairy lights strung through the tree branches and the candles circling the edge of the little clearing of the forest on school grounds. "I know it's cheesy and extra." "It is and I love it!" You smiled and slowly knelt on one knee. "Mina Ashido, through the three crazy years we've been in this chaotic building they call a school, we've stuck together. You are the light in my life I never truly got. I'm pretty sure the only reason I made it this far is because of you." Mina's eyes filled with tears as you spoke. "I will always be grateful I got to meet you." You pulled the ring box from your pocket and opened it to show the ring. "This is a promise ring to have until I get the courage to upgrade it to an engagement one. This is to promise that I will be with you and will always love you. I can't see myself with anyone else. It always has been and always will be you. You're the love of my life." Mina knelt in front of you and cupped your face. "Are you sure it's not an engagement ring? That felt like an engagement ring kind of speech." You chuckled and shook you head. "I'll have a better one when I ask you to marry me." Mina pulled you forward to kiss you and you pulled the ring from the box to slip it on her finger. Mina pulled away to look at it and you wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I love you so much, (Y/N)." You laid your forehead against hers and brought her hand up to kiss the back of it. "I love you more."

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

She gave it to you

She gave it to you. You felt something get pushed onto your finger before Tsu laced her fingers with yours. You hummed and raised your connected hands to see a ring on your ring finger and you looked at Tsu's left hand to see a matching one resting on her ring finger as well. "What's this?" you asked. "A promise ring," Tsu answered simply as you continued your walk. "A promise to what?" "To be together forever, kero." You kissed Tsuyu's head and smiled. "You're adorable." Tsu grinned up at you. "And irreplaceable. I can't see myself with anyone but you." Tsu slowed to a stop and put a hand on the back of your head to pull you down for a kiss. "Neither can I."