fifty one

i wake up and see messy black hair up in my face. i can't believe we did it last night, it was the best sex i've ever had. well being my first time and all.

"i love you" i whisper gently into zayn's ear and give him a kiss on the top of his messy hair.

i could see his skin stretch signifying that he's awake and that he heard my words.

"morning sleeping beauty" i smiled and he turned around pecked my lips.

"morning babe" zayn replied and kissed me again.

zayn glances at the clock.

"i have to go" he said getting out of bed.

"what?"

"i have parents that are worried sick about me. i didn't tell them i was gonna stay the night with you"

"well then just call them and say you're with me"

"you know my parents..."

zayn took a pause.

"...especially my dad"

i stare at him blankly trying to get the sadden and horrifying words he once told me in the past out my head.

"don't look at me like that" zayn's expression changes and he grabs the pair of joggers he was wearing yesterday and slip them on again, "don't worry about me okay?" zayn walked over to me and crouch down, "i love you liam and last night proved that my love for you means more than just a kiss on the lips" he pulled me into a kiss. once i started to get into it he pulled away and i was left with the clinging of my desires on the edge of my seat.

zayn stands back up and grabs his red solid shirt and throws it over his head.

i look at him and see someone that i can spend the rest of my life with. someone that is not just the person i am intimate with. zayn is this glue that holds my life together and i want to keep it like that for as long as we both live.

"i love you liam" were the words he left me with before my room went dead silent.