fifty eight

as we drive through the town, zayn falls asleep with his head against the window. which i find a beautiful sight to look at. more beautiful than any other sight seeing place.

the city during the morning is quite dull, nothing really going on. which is perfect for a getaway without notice. because the only people you out are usually going out for groceries.

as the time passes the sun moves and zayn still sleeps. looking at him is like i am looking at the most beautiful angel there could ever be. if i could, i would watch him sleep forever. i still haven't taking a break from this drive, even though it takes two hours to go across the city.

as i exit the highway into this small little city, i see the sign of best western to the right. i head straight and see the five story hotel show case itself right in front of me. to be honest, i've never been in a best western. for every road trip i've been in is always a motel.

when i come to a complete stop, zayn wakes up.

"are we there yet?"

"considering you slept through the entire ride you wouldn't know" i take a pause to admire zayn yawning and stretch in his seat, his muscles flexing perfectly. then his hand pushing back his long hair making him look like a god.

"but yes, we have arrived"