one hundred

THIS IS IT GUYS.THE BIG FINALE HAS COME. EVEN I'M NOT READY, MEANING YOU SHOULD PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN HERE. JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOUR SANITY. BTW THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK. ENJOY!!!

i drive to liam's house through the quiet night, with some cars here and there. which is rare to happen on a weekend.

i make the turn to the street where liam is and he's car is the only one not parked in the driveway. i get out my car and walk towards his. knocking on the window i can see liam holding his phone in front of him, like he is waiting for something.

i knock again. he turns around and stares deeply at me. he opens the door and almost fell out of the car, but i caught him. oh how much i would love for this to happen more often.

"oh hi there" his deep raspy voice from the alcohol speaks.

"liam..." i don't know what to say. everything has already been said. now it's just a matter of do. but there's always something left to say between us.

"zaynie poo" liam musters strength to make his way out of the car, but fails, and stays inside.

"why aren't you in the house anyway?"

"party. big party. much booze. tons people" liam takes a sip from the bottle of beer i didn't realize he had on his hand.

"stop drinking" i take the bottle away from him and take a good look at it. then i start chug it down. "move over" and i scoot next to liam.

"thanks"

"for what?"

"coming"

"why do you need to thank me"

"because i felt lonely"

"why would you feel lonely?"

"because i'm not with you"

"liam, we're still friends. we can still be together. but not that be together"

liam sigh and turns his back on me.

"liam please don't get mad"

"i'm done being mad" he turns back around, "now i'm just being sad"

"liam you had your chance many times, and i gave those chances to you. now... you don't have any more chances left"

"because i blew it. i blew my last chance didn't i"

"yeah you did"

"well i'm an idiot zayn. a complete idiot, and i can't always control what i say because i never get a chance to tell people what i think about something. so i just blurt out my opinion"

"that still doesn't fix anything"

"then what will fix this between us!?"

"nothing"

"come on zayn. please. there's gotta be a way"

"no liam, you said too many things that made me realize that you'll do it all over again, that you'll hurt me again, probably even worse than the last time"

tears were streaming down his face, and i'm here not giving a single fuck about it. now i'm starting to down who's the real monster here.

liam comes closer and kisses me. i can taste his tears, and still feel that feeling of adrenaline when we always kiss.

"please. just please"

i look at him break down.

"if i can't have you. then please just for one more night"