Chapter 1

I was scared. The world spun rapidly around me. Soon, I ignited my lightsaber, swung, and easily cut through the flesh. He fell to the ground; I could see the burn marks where my lightsaber breathed the pure life from his lungs.

At first, all I felt was relief. My pain, suffering, and my sadness, were gone. However, that feeling was short lived. It was replaced with the searing fear that ran through my veins before I ended his life. The darkness crept into the back of my mind and the loneliness came back to me.

"He was just trying to help," I muttered, tears already streaming down my cheeks. "He was just trying to help," I started to sob as I fell to my knees. I draped myself over his body, hoping to hide my shame.

I slowly rolled over his body. His eyes were open, those pale, but deep, blue eyes. I gently closed those beautiful eyes and stood. I took one last glance at my Master before I ran into the dark alley.

Thoughts crowded my mind. He was just trying to help and I killed him. I kill my Master.

I woke up screaming. Tears dried on my face, but new tears still fell down my cheeks. I couldn't stop screaming. The thought of killing him, hurting him, sent a sword through my heart. It pierced my soul with the utmost power.

The screams turned into sobs as I held my head in my hands. I had these dreams regularly, but I still was just as scared every time. I swallowed hard and grabbed my cloak. I lived in the dark alleys of Coruscant, like the ones I dreamed of.

I could go back any day I wanted, but I didn't want that. I wanted to go to Shili, to protect my people. I was too scared to go to Shili too. What if they wouldn't accept me? What if they hated me? What if they blamed me for Ahsoka's death? I blamed myself for Ahsoka's death.

She was my best friend, and I got her killed. Dead. She was dead. Another sword pierced my chest. Any mention of Ahsoka, or my old Master tore my heart out of my chest. I was amazed I still had a heart, after it being stepped on so many times.

"Andora! Andora! Did you hear?" I turned and saw Lekia. She was raised in the alleys of Coruscant and her parents abandoned her when she was little. She was only twelve, but she was stronger than most Jedi. She wasn't Force Sensitive, but she had a lightsaber. She stole it from a black market dealer.

"What's wrong Lekia?" I asked, worried. She never said anything was wrong.

"You were dreaming again, weren't you?" With the little light that shone through the alleys, she saw my tears. I nodded solemnly. She smiled and wiped them away.

"Please don't cry." She said quietly. I smiled back.

"What's wrong?" She became more serious now.

"It's chaos out there... the streets and the Temple."

"You've been spying again, haven't you?" I asked. She nodded weakly. "I told you that was dangerous. You can't just spy on the Temple. They'll kill you, like they killed Ahsoka." She gasped.

I had lied. Although Lekia and I were good friends, I couldn't trust her with my secrets. I had to lie to scare her. If she went to the Temple, they would take her, interrogate her, and she would tell them I'm still on Coruscant. I couldn't take that risk.

"What's wrong with the Temple?" I switched the subject. Neither of us liked talking about Ahsoka. Lekia knew her from when Ahsoka ran from Temple Authorities. Her death shook Lekia to the core.

"All these clones are shooting everyone... the little Jedi, the Jedi, the people in the streets. Some Jedi is leading it all." My mouth dropped open.

"Who?"

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"Who?" I pressed.

"He was wearing a dark cloak."

"I need to go, now." She got up.

"You, stay." She sat down again.

"I'll be back. Do not follow me."

She looked down.

"Did you hear me?" She nodded.

"Please don't die."

"That's the last thing that would happen to me." She smiled and I started to run, desperate.