Pt. 28

Matt

I was on my laptop doing work, when Tyler kisses me. I know what he wants, but I can't. Not while I'm working.

"Ty, I'm working. Can't it wait?" I ask.

He just moved my laptop onto my side table and kisses me again slowly getting on top of me. Still kissing me he slips his hands under my shirt.

"T-Ty...we can't do this." I say.

"Things can wait." Tyler says.

"I need to get the boys in 10." I say.

"They can walk." Tyler replies kissing me again.

Fuck, I guess this is happening. We really can't be doing this. I need to work and get the boys soon. Sex isn't something I can do at the moment.

"T-Ty.." I say.

Things got intimate and sexual quickly. Tyler was inside me, and I kinda just gave up on trying to do anything about it.

My phone starts ringing. I caught a glance at who it was. Shit. Danny was calling and Tyler was still at it.

"You should probably answer that." Tyler says.

I grab my phone and pick up the call. I was meant to get them 10 minutes ago, but here we are. I know what was calling about.

"Hey, where are you? You were meant to get us 10 minutes ago." Danny says.

"Sorry, Tyler and I got caught up in things. Can you guys walk home?" I ask desperately trying to not make a sound.

"Uhh...what do we do?" Danny asks not realising I heard what he said.

"What the hell happened??" I ask.

"We uhh..Well, Anders um....He—" Danny starts.

"Danny." I say stopping Tyler.

"Anders can't walk." Jamie says bluntly.

"Just get home. We'll figure it out once you get here." I say.

I let go of Tyler. He seemed worried, but he continued to do what he was doing. I knew he was worried, but we were in the middle of things.

Even when we heard the door open, he continued. He stopped some minutes later. He pulled out, but he didn't move.

"Dummy." I say.

"I—" Tyler starts.

"We should go see what's up.." I say interrupting.

"What happened?" Tyler asks.

"No idea, but apparently Anders can't walk." I reply pulling my pants up.

"Then how did he get home?" Tyler asks.

"Got help, I guess. Probably from Zach." I say.

We head downstairs to where the boys were. Well, some of them were. I was casually trying to fix my hair.

"What were you really doing?" Danny asks noticing us.

"We were uhh...working." I say trying to cover up the fact that it was sex.

"You're not very convincing." Tyler says kissing me on the neck while simultaneously moving his hand down my body.

"Ty.." I say.

"Alright, fine. Now, where's the rest of you?" Tyler asks.

Danny didn't have to say anything for me to know exactly where they were. I was quick to hop into action. Tyler was quick to follow.