It would be an Honor

Was she serious?
Cause love is not something to joke about.

"You do?"

"I'm not one of those girls that hide feelings. Yes I like my Bestfriend."

"HA! I told you, you was gonna fall in love with me!" I said proudly remembering the time she was the only girl that didn't have feeling for me.

Flashback

"New girls?" She Asks.

"Yup." I said and showed her a piece of paper.

"I like the three of them, but I just don't know who to choose." I said with a frown.

"I think the blonde girl with hazel eyes is pretty. but wait. how you get all this pictures?"

"Facebook. I always stalk pretty girls online. but I'm gonna stop taking every girl to bed. you called me a men whore, I don't like it." I said as i took the paper away from her and looked at the girls "I'm just gonna take them on a date I guess."

"Your such a thot" She told me.

She grabbed the paper and looked down at them. Soon I made my thinking face and started looking at her. Staring.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking, I get everygirl but your actually the one that haven't fall for me yet." I said disappointed.

"And that is never going to happen." She said giggling "pick the blonde one" She suggested.

I nodded then mumbled some words,

'we'll see about that'

End of flashback.

I thought she was the one that was gonna fall for me, not me for her.

I heard that if you make a girl laugh she will fall in love with you, but watching her laugh Made Me fall in love with her.

"I never said I'm in love with you. I said I like you." she made making things clear. "And i don't believe in love."

"Why not?"

"I-I'm scared." she said softly looking down.

"Don't be. I'll show you that it is real, and Laura I promise I will never break your heart."

"Oh, I wouldn't mind Ross lynch. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you..."

"I wouldn't give you that privilege, Laura."

She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Are we official?" I ask pulling away, scratching the back of my neck.

"No. Not yet."

"What? Why? We just had a moment."

"I want you to make me fall in love with you first."

"It would be an honor..."

~~~~~~~~~