Decisions

I looked at him shocked. Mouth wide open I think I could fit Ross foot in it.

"Ross, why did you do that?"

"Because I love you, laura. I hate the fact that you have feelings for someone else. I changed for you. I'm not a player anymore, Because does girls don't interest me anymore. You're the one and only."

"Ross, I think I love you too."

"You know, all this time I think I had feelings for you. I wasn't sure if that's what it was. I would ask me self everyday Is this love?, And now I see that it is."

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I think I love you too."

"That's all I wanted to hear." he said and hugged me tightly.

"Ross lynch what are you doing in the girls bathroom?" Our math teacher asks walking in, we both immediately pulled away.

"Talking to my girl."

"I'm talking to the principal about this, This is unacceptable!" She said and left slamming the door.

I looked at him giggling. "You're in trouble."

"I know, But it's worth it." He leaned down making our faces inches apart. "Do you still have to think about it?"

"ros-." I stopped talking as he cut me off.

"I knew you was gonna chose me, I mean you only had a silly crush on austin, it's not like you're in love with him like you are with me."

"Like I was saying, Ross I still have to think about it. I love you but I'm not sure if is bro love or something more, And I don't want to hurt Austin, He acts like a jerk sometimes but he could be a sweetheart too. You're amazing too. Just give me time." I said and walked out of the bathroom leaving him shocked.

~~~~~~~

I dropped my bag and sat on the sofa sighing.

I don't want to mess things with Ross. We have an amazing friendship

What if the relationship doesn't work out? That would mess everything!

I made my decision Austin I guess you're the one.

Ring ring (door)

I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey Laura." Austin said scratching the back of his neck.

"I thought about it."

"And?" He asks with nervousness on his voice.

"You!"

I've never seen him smile this big, and it made me happy to make someone happy.

He came closer and smashed our lips together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder.

"Gjfisnfb." Someone said clearing their throat. Ross Ofcourse. "I see you're made you're decision."

"Yeah, But we're bestfriends that's what matters! We always gonna have this amazing friendship and I honestly didn't want to mess things up, Im doing this for our friendship and I didn't went to leave austin heart broken."

I saw austin smirking, and Ross almost crying.

"Oh, so you only thought about our friendship and leaving austin heart broken right?" He ask. I nodded.

"But you didn't think about leaving ME heart broken!" He said and shook his head crossing the street to his house.

I heard austin laughing behind me. I looked at him and he stopped.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, I have a feeling tomorrow is going to he a great day." He said and pecked my lips.

I sigh and closed the door.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is going to be good.

So comment and vote as much as you can, I'll update as soon as possible. With an extra long chapter!

Only you can make that happen.

-Maria.