Not the right guy

Laura pov

After Ross left, I took off this uncomfortable dress , and changed into my pajamas. I jumped in bed and checked my phone one last time. I had 2 missed calls and 7 messages from austin. and 1 text from Ross. let me read them.

Austin: Laura I am so sorry for acting like a total jerk tonight 😔.

Austin: please forgive me, I went back to the place I left you, but you weren't there. are you ok?

Austin- Lauraaaaaaaa answerrrrr meeeeeee😁.

Austin: I just want you to know that I really like you. for real😍.

Austin: Im sorry but see you tomorrow at school?

Austin: Laura one last question. you like ross? I just really need to know.

Austin: goodnight future girlfriend.

To be honest I am attracted to him. But I just don't think he's the guy for me.

Now time to read Ross text.

Ross: night night Laurie Laurie. sweet dreams.

I smiled, but I'm just really tired. I don't feel like answering...

Next Morning

I woke up still a little sleepy, but time to go to school... I got up and walked over to my window and opened the curtains, it was a beautiful day. I took a shower and got dress in a blue dress, and black flats, I curled my hair and took a picture selfie time.... I'm not the nerdy laura, I changed and I like it.

I went downstairs to make some breakfast, I ate.. washed the dishes then walked out my house. I saw Ross getting out of his house too. he smiled, and waved at me. I crossed the street and walk to him.

"Morning." I said

"Morning." he said. then I realized he was wearing a blue shirt and his ripped jeans with his black converse "We're matching!!." I said fangirling.

He chuckled "yeah. let's go." He told me

"No people gonna talk."

"Nobody cares, get in the car, I mean let me open the door for you so you can get in the car."

Ross pov

On our way to school, I turn the radio on and we sang the whole way to school. When we got there, I turned of the engine, ran to the other side and opened the door for Laura. she smiled and got out. I locked the doors and we was walking towards the front door of school. when austin yelled Laura's name, guess it was a big mistake going on a double date, and telling Laura Austin likes her.

"LAURA." Austin yelled. Laura just rolled her eyes and turned to austin direction. I can tell she was already annoyed. I laughed, and she looked at me weirdly.

"I WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THAT LAURA MARANO IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL IVE EVER MET, AND IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO BE HERS. LAURA WOULD YOU BE MY GIRL?." austin yelled, now all eyes were on us... well basically on Laura's. she look shocked as much as I was.

"Yes." she simple said.

YESSSSSSS. WAIT WHAT NOOOOOOOOO. I yelled in my head.

She wrapped her arms around austin neck and he grabbed her by the waist and they connected their lips together. I did a disgusted look and went inside the school.

Austin is not the right guy for her. She's too beautiful to be with an ugly guy like him. and Ima show her that she's making a mistake on choosing him. there's more guys that would die just to be with her. guess it's time for Ross lynch to be extra sweet. All for my Bestfriend.