Understanding

Ross pov

I was literally crying my eyes out.
This just cant be happening, if I never left her she would be safe right now. there's really nothing to do now, my Bestfriend is gone now.

"Ross honey. go for a walk. It'll help you. I promise." my mom said wiping my tears.

"Ok." I said in between sobs.

As I was walking out of the house. I saw a car parked in front of Laura house, and I saw a lot of movement in the car.
I crossed the street to get a better view of the car, and that's when I realized it was austin...

"Ahhh austin... let's take this up in my room?" A girl said
And that girl is not other than laura...

I ran to Laura front door and I stood there, waiting for them to come out, I really need to talk to her, and why is she with that jerk ??????

Austin opened the door and Laura came out the same way, and soon 4 eyes were on me.

"Ross were you spying on us??" Austin asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I came here to talk to laura."

"Well guess what Ross?" She said smiling and walking towards me.

"What?" I said smiling back, she came closer and slapped me soo damn hard.

"Oww"

"LEAVE!" She yelled. "I just realized you're a jerk, I can't believe I was once friends with you, oh and I'm moving, and that way I don't have to worry about seeing your face everyday."

"With me." austin added.

I looked down feeling sad, guilty, anger, I felt like punching somebody.
I started to walk away slowly, I heard austin laugh, I turned around and saw that Laura was no longer there. and that Austin had a confused look in his face, he walked away from the house and got in his car and drove away.

I crossed the street again to Laura's house.

I went to her backyard and started climbing the tree that was right in front of her window.

Once I reached the second floor, I opened her window without a sound and got in.

Her clothes were on the floor, so I'm guessing she's taking a shower.

~~~~~~

I was checking my self out in Laura mirror, she takes long showers damn.
The water stopped running, and by now my hands were sweating, I'm so nervous, she's probably gonna kill me but I gotta try.

Soon the bathroom door opened revealing Laura with only a towel. Once she saw me and screamed "AHHH" but I ran over to her and grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth.

"Laura it's me. ross. your Bestfriend."
She turned around to look at me, by now both of my hands were on her waist.

"Laur please."

"Ross why can't you get I don-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against her.
She had a shocked look on her face and so did I .

Seconds later I felt her kissing back.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, One of her hands were in my hair and the other one around my neck.
I smiled throughout the kiss and then I realized something.

I'm kissing my Bestfriend, but that's not all I also realized I have feelings for her, and now I understand everything jealousy , anger watching her flirt with other guys, everything is so clear now, do I like my Bestfriend? Or is it love?
~~~~~~~~~~~~