What are we??

Laura pov

Ross and I finally pulled away from the kiss, he looked down at me smiling, I could help but smile back.

"Laura listen I understand you mad at me for what I did, but I was really hurt and I do dumb stuff without thinking, Honey bunch, Bestfriend please forgive me?"

"Yes." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck, we pulled away and stared at each other's eyes, I looked at
his lips, so pink and soft....

"What?" He said touching his lips "do I have something on my face?"

"No no. it's just that you have some really nice lips." I complemented him.

"You do too, they are very juicy and strawberry." he said and I giggled.
And by now he was looking down at my lips, I blushed.

"What?"

"Can I?" He said referring to my lips, which means another kiss. I just nodded. he leaned down and connected our lips, creating a passionate yet sweet kiss.

He pulled away and I looked down and realized I was still in a towel.

"Ohh shit. Ross get out."

He chuckled "can you stay like that?"

"NO PERV." I said shoving him out of the room.

I changed Into one of Ross boxers. yes he leaves clothes in my house, they soo comfortable. and a sporty bra. he my Bestfriend so it doesn't matter.

I went downstairs to find him watching a movie.

"Well hello lynch." I said

He looked at me and smirked.
He took off his shirt, and pants.
"I can do that too." he said, I giggle and jumped on the sofa next to him. "Omg I gotta tell the fam that your fine, damn." he said grabbing his phone and started typing really fast.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh well some girl was murder and she looked just like you and we all thought it was YOU, and we was all crying our eyes out, and I thought everything was over, but I'm glad your fine and here with me." he said dropping his phone and pulling me closer to him.

I smiled . "You smell good." I told him.
He looked at me and smirked and out if no where I felt his lips on my neck, he licked then he pulled away "And you taste good."

I just giggle and blushed "such a flirt."

"I know." he chuckled "ill be back, I gotta take a shit." he said and ran to the bathroom.

"Umm ok?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around, no Ross...
Hmmm he was with me last night, where could he possibly go?
I stretched then stood up.

I could smell something burning....
Then I realized what could possibly be happening. No no no I ran to the kitchen to kind Ross cooking pancakes and dancing with headphones on, he probably burned the pancakes, I'm not
eating that..

I went behind him and I put my arms around him, I tried to put my chin in his shoulder but it's impossible, he's too tall, he turned around and grabbed me by the waist.

"Morning." he said with his deep voice.

"Morning." I said and pushed him out of the way and started making pancakes, and threw away the ones he made.

"Why would you do that?" He said as he was taking the headphones off.

"Cause I can."
he rolled his eyes playfully and came to me and picked me up in his shoulder and threw me in the sofa and next thing I know is him on top of me.
"Move, I left the pancak-"
He cut me off by pressing his lips with mine, I put my arms around his neck.
He licked my bottom lip but I denied it.

"What are we now? Friends with benefits?" I asked him breathing a little heavily.

"Do you want us to be that?" He asked.

"Hmmm do you want us to be that?" I said repeating his question.

"No."

"Good."

"More than that." He mumble.

"What?" I said and furrow my eyes brows.

"Nothing, the pancakes are burning, hurry up." he said getting of me.
I gave him a look but I shrugged off and went to the kitchen.

Ross really had me thinking now.

Does he like me?

Do I like him?

Or is it more that like..

Is it love????