It cant be her .

Ross Pov

I was currently in my car driving, looking all over for Laura, I tried to call her but it went straight up to her voice mail . I was getting really worried, where could she be, it's really late now, and I've been driving for hours. But I'm not gonna stop till I find her.

I was driving in a very low speed, looking around, I didn't realized the lights were red, and I kept driving, I looked on the other side and saw a bunch of cars coming towards me, I realized I was in their way and this could cause a horrible accident, I pressed the pedal as fast as I could, and soon I was out of risk. I sighed in relief.

I dialed Laura number again..

sorry but the number you've cal-

I pressed the end button.

I ran my fingers through my hair, Laura is gonna hate me forever, I know that for sure .

Laura pov

I was so disappointed in Ross, why would he do that to me.

I called a taxi and drove to the mall, this person texted me and told me to him there, yeah you're right it's a guy.

And it's no other than austin.

My battery was at 5%, I groaned.

What's life without a phone ?

I decided to turn my phone off.

I closed my eyes and waited patiently to arrive to my destination .

When I got there , I paid the driver, and went inside the mall, he told me he was by Victoria secret, what is he doing there, does he wear bras or thongs or something ?

Or he could probably be getting some really good lotion for his ashy legs.

When I saw him he waved at me and I walked over to him.

"What do you want?" I asked him not wanting to be here anymore, I'm still a little hurt about Ross .

"I feel so damn guilty and I can't sleep at night for leaving you in the middle of the street, so I wanna make things up for you. Give me another chance, please you won't regret it, I promise." he said taking both of my hands and squeezing them softly.

"Ok I guess."

"YES!" he yelled. which caused people to look our way. "ok. do you wanna go on a date with me? now?." He asked nervously

"Ok ok." I said giggling .

"Ok, I bought this." he said handing me this victoria secret bag . I smiled and grabbed it and opened it, I had this pajamas, and lotion and perfumes, and some bras?

"How you know my size?" I asked confused .

He laughed nervously " sorry. I just know ."

"Ok then ."

He just smiled with his cheeks red as a tomato. I giggle and we left , going to the food court, forgetting completely about the Ross thing .

Ross pov

I honestly didn't know where to go. I decided to go home, maybe she stayed at some hotel or went to one of her friends house. When I got there my mom looked so worried, as soon as she saw me she came to me and gave me a big hug .

"Omg you had me so freaking worried." mom said .

"I'm fine mom" I said happy that she's with me but sad at the same time .

"Where's laura?" rydel asked getting in the conversation .

I didn't answer her, and jumped in the sofa next to me mom, and I put my head in her lap.

We was all in the living room watching tv. it was boring as fuck, we was watching news, so boring. but one of them caught my attention .

"Girl found dead outside a public bathroom, apparently she got raped and tried to defend her self , the man end up killing her and raping her dead, here's a picture of the man, call 1-800 tips, if you know anything about this horrible news . also we couldn't identify the girls name, but she was wearing a blue tank top with white jeans, light color, brown hair with blonde tips, short, so know anything call 1-800 tips."

That's exactly what Laura was wearing .

And everything was exactly as laura .

My mom looked pale as she has seen a ghost . all eyes were on me now.

"R-Ross that can't be Laura ." rydel said as tears formed in her eyes.

"No no no." I said putting my head in my hands. " my Laura, it can't be her, it can't it just can't ."