Chapter 33 - Tempting the Dragon

CONTENT WARNING

This is an LGBT themed chapter (boyxboy to be precise), containing nudity, but there is no explicit sex. If you are not comfortable or not interested in reading something like this, please skip to the next chapter.

Alexander

"Why does Sir Jared have to look so hot? It's not fair!" Alex complained as he sat chatting with his sweet Alina in the outer courtyard after dinner.

"I think he looks rather scary." Alina cringed.

"I know, right? And it just turns me on!" Alex moaned. "I never had any trouble seducing men before, but with Jared... he's just so uptight and... and he never seems to leave Lord Tristan's side. I mean, how am I supposed to do my work with Lord Tristan around?"

"Well I am sure there must be a time when he's not with Lord Tristan, and then you can do your work." Alina chuckled.

"Well, good luck to me, given they even show up at all." Alex sulked.

For the past few weeks, Lord Tristan and his men, Jared included of course, had been spending most of their time at the castle to train and prepare for the upcoming war. Alex had barely seen Jared since the summer festival, and even when he did, they never spoke to each other anyway.

Just as he thought of it, the resident gates were pushed open, and several horses entered, with Lord Tristan at the lead, and Jared flying closely behind. Alexander's heart thumped, and he quickly held Alina's hand for support. His breathing grew heavier as he watched Jared in awe, landing into the courtyard like a glorious dragon with his massive wings spread behind him.

"My, you're hopelessly in love!" Alina laughed at Alexander's smitten expression, but Alex could not respond. "Tonight might be your lucky night," she added with a mischievous wink.

"Y... Yes," Alex finally whispered, his face blushing deeply while his eyes still followed Jared as he accompanied Tristan to the stables. "And I think I got an idea..." he added, his lips turning into a faint smirk...

Alexander stood outside the bathhouse, taking a few deep breaths before he finally mustered the courage to enter. He had come here before a couple of times with the entertainers, so it wasn't a big deal to him. But the big deal now was that he knew Jared was in there, most likely completely alone.

Thick white steam welcomed Alexander as he entered the bathhouse, and he carefully made his way towards the large pool which he could hardly see. His heart thumped as the steam suddenly shifted and showed him Jared sitting at the opposite end of the pool. And as he expected, there was no one else in the bathhouse. Only Jared whose face seemed to darken as he saw Alexander.

Alex took in a deep breath as he approached one of the benches by the pool. He was terribly nervous. His hands shook as he took off his black ruffled shirt and pulled down his tight black pants, before he put them neatly on the bench. He felt his face blushing as he wondered if Jared was watching him. He definitely was. Alexander took in another breath and turned around facing the pool, completely naked. As he expected, Jared was glowering at him, his eyebrows furrowed in a deep scowl.

Alexander tucked his hair nervously behind his ear before he walked towards the pool, doing all he could to remain calm. Jared's eyes darkened further as Alexander entered the pool. Alexander sighed, wondering if Jared was ever capable of smiling. But he had grown used to seeing him scowling all the time, and as strange as it might sound, it turned him on.

Alexander bit his bottom lip and took in a deep breath before he dived underwater, swimming in Jared's direction. He had come here for a reason, and there was no point of lingering and wasting time. He wanted Jared, and he would have him.