Finale

Y/n giggled happily as Changkyun blew the bubble. They passed by a nearby park and bought a bubble toy. Y/n played with the bubbles as Changkyun looked at her, eyes filled with adoration.

Y/n grinned as Changkyun giggled. "Aren't you're enjoying it too much?" Y/n giggled as she ran towards Changkyun. Changkyun put down the toy and gently pat her head.

He looked at his watch and noticed that they got 10 minutes left. "We should head back." Y/n pouted as she pointed to the sky.

"It's almost sunset. Can't we see it?" Changkyun shook his head. Y/n pouted as she started whining. Changkyun giggled and shook his head.

"We can't. We need to go back and meet the staffs. We have to." Y/n frowned as Changkyun held her hand. He dragged her back to the cinema as they both arrived at the perfect time.

The movie just ended and everybody was clapping their hands. They went back to their seat as Hyunwoo winked at Y/n.

Changkyun noticed it as he pulled Y/n closer towards him. He glared at Hyunwoo as he chuckled. The event was wrapped up as the both of them go home, together.

They both have moved in for about 10 months now. Not to mention that they were together for 2 years after their reunion and never had a single fight.

Well, there's some fight but it's not that serious. Changkyun unlocked the door as Y/n rushed inside and threw herself on the couch.

Changkyun shook his head and locked the door. "Shouldn't we get changed?"
Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Should we?" Changkyun giggled as he took off his jacket and his bowtie.

He threw it to another couch as he leave one button unbuttoned. Y/n looked at him and held his shirt. Changkyun was surprised as she unbuttoned two more.

"Isn't this is how you wear your shirt?" Changkyun chuckled as he raised an eyebrow. "How do you know I always leave three buttons unbuttoned?"

Y/n shrugged. "Maybe because I've been with you for a long time?" Changkyun nodded his head. "But maybe if you knew me longer, you'll know that I like to be in my natural state."

Y/n widened her eyes and hit his chest. "Pervert." Changkyun giggled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Y/n rested her head on Changkyun's chest while Changkyun caressed her hair  and gently pecked her forehead from time to time.

"It's nice." Y/n grinned and nodded her head. "It's nice to have someone. It's nice to have someone for you to lean on and be yourself."

Y/n looked at Changkyun as he smiled. "It's nice that it's you." Changkyun pecked her lips as Y/n looked at him with eyes filled with nothing but adoration and love.

"I'll never hide us anymore. Never."