Chapter 8

Y/n thanked him again as she knocked on Hyunwoo's door. Hyunwoo opened the door with a shocked expression his face. He looked around, thinking that Changkyun sent her.

"Someone gave me a lift." Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow as he move aside for Y/n to enter the house. Y/n plopped herself on the couch as Hyunwoo took a seat beside her.

"So, how does it go? It go well or not?"
Y/n shrugged. "I guess it's alright. I just need some time to take my mind away from those things."

Hyunwoo agreed as he suddenly stood up and took his jacket. "Where are you going?" Hyunwoo fixed himself while looking at the mirror and grinned at Y/n.

"I'm meeting Kihyun. He wants to discuss about some project." Y/n raised an eyebrow as she sat herself straight. "May I come with you? It looks fun besides I've seen some of his works and it's very amazing."

Hyunwoo shook his head. "No. He only wants me to come. Not you. Your not invited at all." Y/n rolled her eyes playfully as she grinned.

"Go ahead. I don't want to see your face either." Y/n threw the cushion at him as he catched it and threw it back to Y/n. "I'll get going. Take care of the house."

Hyunwoo exited the house as he went inside his car and drove to Beautiful Restaurant. The restaurant itself has a vintage vibe that suits well with his taste.

He parked his car and went inside the restaurant. He looked around and found Kihyun already sat while looking at his camera.

Hyunwoo sat in front of him as he looked at Hyunwoo and grinned. "I thought you wouldn't made it." Hyunwoo grinned as well.

"Why wouldn't I?" Kihyun shrugged as he put down the camera. "What would you like to order?" Kihyun asked as he passed him the menu.

They both took their time as Hyunwoo told Kihyun his order. Kihyun called the waiter and ordered their food. They gave the menu to the waiter as he left.

Kihyun took his camera as he scrolled through pictures. "These are the concepts I've been thinking for my project. Does it go well with you?"

Hyunwoo took the camera and looked at it.

"What's it called exactly?" Kihyun grinned as he thought of it

"What's it called exactly?" Kihyun grinned as he thought of it. "How about 'Wish On The Same Sky'? I want it to be dreamy. It suits your face." Hyunwoo chuckled.

"My face look dreamy?" Kihyun nodded his head and grinned. Hyunwoo passed him the camera back. "When will we start?"

"Around next week? I'll take more pictures for this concept and after that I'll take pictures of you." Hyunwoo nodded his head.

"I wish for you to come with me to take the pictures." Hyunwoo grinned awkwardly as he shrugged. "I don't know. Why should I come?" Kihyun chuckled.

"You're my inspiration for this project. So I thought that you should come to give me more ideas and maybe motivation?"