Chapter 18

Changkyun lazily stood up and opened the door, revealing Y/n. She grinned at him and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry I give up on us too fast."

Changkyun hugged her back as he smiled. "No, I'm sorry." Y/n giggled and shook her head. "We're both at fault. But, I guess I'm the most at fault."

Changkyun chuckled as they both loosened the hug and looked at each other. "I guess so. You're so desperate back then."

Y/n also giggled. Changkyun grinned and threw her of his shoulder as Y/n was surprised. "Yah Im Changkyun, what are you doing?"

Changkyun chuckled as he put her on the couch and hugged her tightly. "I'm never going to let you go now." He pecked her many times as Y/n giggled.

"I thought you're gone." Y/n nodded her head as she played with his hair. "I was gone. Then, I came back to see you." Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"What about your career?" Y/n shrugged as Changkyun sighed. "Remember what I said about career, Y/n?" Y/n nodded her head.

"It's all bullshit, Y/n. Our happiness is always first. If we aren't happy, then what's the point of being successful?"
Y/n grinned as she ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry if I've ruined your career." Changkyun shook his head. "It's going fine. It's alright. There are some of my fans that left me, but they're never meant to stay with me forever. So, my career is not that damaged."

Y/n nodded her head. "What are you supposed to do at US?" Y/n grinned and shrugged. "They want me to be a model there. I've done many of these at Korea and they thought that I could take my career further."

Changkyun smiled and pecked her forehead. "I guess not. You're staying with me in Korea." Y/n giggled as she held his hand.

"Thank you for bearing with me all this year, Changkyun." Changkyun shrugged. "Well, you're worth bearing for." Y/n hugged him tightly.

"Thank you really." Changkyun chuckled as he pecked her forehead again. Y/n giggled as Changkyun looked at her. His phone rang as Changkyun sighed and answered it.

"Where the hell are you?" Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding his manager's words. "What?"

"Y/n got into the hospital, she got into an accident. Her manager told me she's on her way to see you." Changkyun looked beside him and noticed no one was there.

"I'm on my way."