Chapter 5

Changkyun was finishing up with his promotion at U.S as he's roaming around the street, looking for something to buy for Y/n.

He decided to shop for some hoodies since Y/n loves to wear those at home. "What's with the hoodie? I thought you have many at home?"

His manager asked as Changkyun shrugged. "I just felt like buying it." His manager nodded their head. "It's not for someone isn't it?"

Changkyun nodded his head. "Of course it's for me. Who else?" Changkyun paid for the clothes and left the store. They went back to their hotel.

Changkyun entered his room as he locked the door and plopped himself on bed. He took out his phone and decided to call his girlfriend.

Changkyun
Hey, babe!

What are you doing?

Y/n
I thought you already forgot you have a girlfriend.

Changkyun
What do you mean?

Y/n
I'll talk to you later.

I gotta go.

Y/n ended the call, leaving Changkyun confused. He decided to stalk his fans on Twitter and noticed how most of them are talking about his interaction with one of the interview host, which looks like he's flirting with her.

But, that's his character. He's charming and also a flirt. He can't do anything about it. Y/n knows it, but she can't contain her jealousy.

Changkyun sighed as he was about to take a shower. He then heard a knock on the door. Changkyun wasn't having any thoughts when he opened the door.

He was shocked when he saw his fangirls outside. Changkyun chuckled as he looked around, searching if there's more of them.

"Oppa, can we have your signature?" Changkyun nodded his head as he signed their albums. There's only around 2-3 people though.

"How did you guys know I'm here?" The fangirls looked at each other. "Well, um, there is this fansites that posted your pictures and she just posted a picture of you entering your hotel room."

Changkyun nodded his head as he bid them goodbye. Changkyun went back inside his room and locked the door. He quickly called his manager and told him about the situation.

His manager have asked the hotel bodyguards to keep an eye on people coming in and out. Meanwhile, Changkyun was cleaning himself.

After that, Changkyun wore his robe as he plopped himself on bed. He slowly drifted to sleep. Little did he know, someone was waiting for him to fall asleep.

"Hello, Im Changkyun."

Anne