Chapter 10

A few days has passed as the Music Video has been released which also gave many kinds of reactions. Most of the fans thought that they have great chemistry and was hoping to see them both more.

Changkyun on the other hand, got mad. They both argued again and again. Y/n was stressed by their relationship and Wonho came along.

Somehow, they both got close as Y/n needed a person for her to release her stresses and Hyunwoo has been busy with his project with Kihyun.

Hyunwoo came home and saw Y/n on the couch while watching a drama. "You're not sleeping yet?" Y/n shook her head.

He sat down beside her. He grinned as Y/n raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" Hyunwoo danced with happiness as Y/n joined him confusedly.

"We've finished the project and we'll be organising an exhibition." Y/n grinned as she clapped her hands. "I assumed the exhibition is tomorrow?"

Hyunwoo nodded his head. "Kihyun has his team set up the set tonight. That's why I got home late." Y/n nodded her head.

"Umm... To my surprise, Kihyun are one of Changkyun's close friend and he's inviting him. Is that okay with you?" Y/n was stunned as she stared blankly.

"Sure. He's there for Kihyun, not for me. So, I guess it's cool." Hyunwoo nodded his head. "And he's close to Wonho too." Y/n grinned as she chuckled.

"Of course. It wouldn't be a problem." Y/n was actually afraid that there would be a scene, but she needed to be there to support Hyunwoo. 

"You don't have to worry about anything. I'll be sure to attend. It's your first project anyway." Hyunwoo nodded worriedly. "Are you sure?" Y/n nodded her head eagerly.

"Yeah. What's the worse thing that can happen?" Hyunwoo grinned as he agreed with Y/n. He gently pat her back as he stood up.

"I'm going to shower and sleep." Y/n nodded her head as she said her goodnight to him and went to her room. Y/n threw herself on bed and looked at her phone.

She looked at her last message from Changkyun.

Changkyun
I think we're better on our own.

Or you with Wonho.

Y/n sighed as she contacted her manager, telling her to prepare her outfit for tomorrow's exhibition. She told her about the design she want and thanked the manager.

She ended the call as she got a call from Changkyun. She sighed and answered it.

Y/n
What is it?

Changkyun
Y/n

Y/nnnnnn

Y/NNNNNNNNN

Y/n
Are you perhaps drunk?

Changkyun
I'm drunk in your love

Perhaps yes

Perhaps no

Y/n
Changkyun

Changkyun
Changkyun?

Babe, what's wrong?

Y/n
You're the problem

Changkyun
Me?

No way.

I'll never be the problem. I love us way too much.

Y/n
Who are you talking to right now?

Changkyun
My secret girlfriend

Y/n
Where are you?

Changkyun
At our house. Why aren't you back yet?

I missssssss youuuuu

Y/n
Why am I talking to you? You won't even remember.

Y/n ended the call as she sighed again.

"I hate you, Im Changkyun."