Chapter 12

Y/n looked away. Changkyun felt guilty for saying so, although he didn't mean it. "Are you planning to date anyone in the future?"

Changkyun turned his gaze down. He collected his courage as he smiled at the reporters. "I'm not interested into anything other than my career and I hope all of you understand that."

The reporters left. Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows when one of the reporters didn't move at all. "I'm not buying it. There's something going on between you and Y/n and I'm going to make sure of it."

Changkyun sighed and shook his head. "If I said that I don't have anything to do with her, then I mean it. You may have seen pictures of me meeting up with her, but no. She went to the same apartment because her cousin live there. It doesn't have anything to do with me and I don't even want to."

Y/n walked away as she bumped into Wonho. "Hey, I didn't expect to see you there." Y/n grinned as she apologized for bumping into him.

A man approached them and went beside Wonho. "I'm Hyungwon, Wonho's-" Hyungwon was cut off by Wonho, who was surprised by his presence.

"He's nobody. He's just a friend I brought here." Hyungwon glanced at Wonho and sighed. He nodded his head, agreeing with his statement despite hating on the fact so much. Y/n shook her hands with Hyungwon.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." Hyungwon smiled to her as well for manners. "As you know, I've been friends with Wonho for such a long time."

Y/n nodded her head, although she's quite confused to why he said that to her. "I can see that." Y/n looked at the other side which she saw Hyunwoo waving his hands towards her.

"Excuse me." Y/n walked towards Hyunwoo's direction. Hyunwoo moved to the side, revealing Kihyun who's behind him.

Kihyun grinned at Y/n. "Hey, Y/n. I'm glad to finally meet you in person." Y/n grinned as well. Y/n glanced at Hyunwoo as he rolled his eyes.

"It's nice to meet you too, Kihyun. I've been wanting to meet you eversince Hyunwoo worked with you. He can't stop blabbering about you." Kihyun giggled as he glanced at Hyunwoo.

"Is that so, Hyunwoo?" Hyunwoo's eyes widened as he shook his head. "No. I think Y/n misunderstood. I was blabbering about how good you handled your projects." Kihyun nodded his head.

Y/n grinned as they continued to chat until the reporters swarm towards Kihyun and Hyunwoo, asking about their collaboration.

Y/n excused herself and walked away. A reporter followed her and asked her a question. "Changkyun told me that he has nothing to do with you. Is that true?"

Y/n was stunned as she looked around, her eyes met with Changkyun. Changkyun gave her a warning look as she looked away.

"No, it's not."