Chapter 11

Hyunwoo already left early morning for the exhibition as he wanted to make sure everything's perfect. Meanwhile, Y/n just woke up and went to the kitchen where Hyunwoo left her breakfast along with a note.

Y/n grinned as she sent Hyunwoo a message, thanking him. She ate it as her manager reminded her to go to the company's building to try on her dress.

Y/n finished up her eating as she went to clean herself up and changed into a fresh pair of clothes. She called her manager and told her that she's ready.

Her manager picked her up and drove her to their company's building. Y/n went inside and greet the staffs as she walked straight towards the dressing room.

Y/n got her make up done and tried on her outfit.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful. Good job everyone." Y/n grinned as she thanked the staffs. Her manager led her back to the car as she got in.

"You sure you wanna go? Changkyun is there." Y/n nodded her head. "Let him be. I'm not there for him. I'm there for Hyunwoo."

Her manager grinned. "Are you playing cold now?" Y/n nodded again. "Let him know how mad I am." Her manager sped off as they later arrived at the venue.

Y/n got off at the entrance as there were many reporters around, busy taking pictures. Y/n grinned and waved as she made her way inside.

Hyunwoo greeted her first as there were already few peoples in it. "Where's Kihyun? I should greet him as well. It's his project anyways."

Hyunwoo shook his head and blocked
Y/n from moving further. "He's busy. You should look around. The pictures are beautiful."

Y/n grinned as she congratulated him and walk around.

Y/n stood still in front of the pictures as she looked at the sky portrait

Y/n stood still in front of the pictures as she looked at the sky portrait. "Do you know what those means? It means freedom. The project theme is to be freedom although it may separated them from something they love or someone."

Y/n knew well the owner of the voice as she turned to face him. Im Changkyun, face plastered with a grin while holding a glass of champagne in his hands.

"You know, there's many reporters around." Changkyun nodded his head. Changkyun looked around and noticed a few reporters heading towards their direction.

With that, Changkyun quickly walked away. The reporters approached him as they asked him about his anticipated album along with his scandal that he avoided.

"We just saw you talking with Y/n just now. What's your relationship with her?" Changkyun glanced over at her and grinned at the reporter.

"She's nothing to me."