Explain

After school

Felix was walking around trying to look for changbin. He spotted him and went towards him. While changbin was walking while not looking at felix, felix took this opportunity to grab changbin by the arm and take him to an empty classroom. "Mmmm"changbin tried to say something but felix was covering his mouth.

Felix finally closed the door and took his hand off changbin's mouth. Felix picked up the pin that he had found during lunch. "Care to explain why i found this on the hallway during lunch?" "Umm t-that's not m-mine" changbin stuttered. Felix pinned changbin against a desk. " Don't lie to me changbin." Felix pushed changbin harsher on the desk." I-i was j-just going to the r-restroom b-but then i saw y-ou were busy, s-so I left and it probably fell while I was leaving. "But i saw you running, hmm why were you running." Changbin was about to say something but he didn't have an excuse for that one. " Can't speak huh. So were you lying to me." felix said while pushing his leg up to changbin's area. "S-stop. Shouldn't you be with that girl instead of playing around with me." "What gir-" felix smirked and went to changbin's neck.

"Were you jealous, baby boy."felix said licking a line on changbin's neck. "N-no"changbin said. "Don't lie to me." felix said and bit on changbin's neck. "A-ah" changbin whinned. "There" felix looked at his master piece. "I won't be with anyone else baby boy. Come on, your mom is going to be worried if you get home late. Let me take you home."

In the car changbin fell asleep and felix had to carry him in his house." Thank you again for bringing changbin." "No problem ma'am." "Oh you can call me Jihyo." "Ok I'll be on my my Jihyo. Goodbye." "Oh by the way felix i noticed something on changbin's neck. Do you know what happened?" "I think a mosquito bit him." "Are you perhaps the mosquito felix" Jihyo smirked. Felix blushed. "Yes sorry." "Oh honey it's fine. I'm glad he finally has someone for himself. "Yea. Well I'll be on my way now." "See you soon felix." "See you soon"

"I knew it, felix is a soft but bad boy at the same time. Well hopefully he doesn't go hard on changbin when they do ~it~. Changbin won't be able to walk for days." Jihyo said.