Fixed? Yes

Changbin

While im crying i hear someone knock on my house door. At this point I don't even care I just keep thinking about felix.

I then hear someone open my door. I look up an it's felix. What's he doing here? He then came towards me and kissed me.

I was shocked at first and then kissed back. He pulled away and hugged me.

"Changbin. Changbin I'm so sorry. You misunderstood. You didn't let me say anything. I love you changbin i really do."

"Then why did chan say I was your target?"

"You were my target because I was the bad boy and i always had a target. But when i got closer to you i fell more comfortable then I ever felt. P-please changbin forgive me. I-i really do love you."

At this point felix was crying. I've never seen him cry before. He's probably telling the truth.

"I-i forgive you lixie. But promise me you love me."

"Thank you so much. Yes I love you so much. You have no idea."

I then hug felix and he hugs me back.

"So changbin."

"Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I smile and respond, "YES!!"

I jump in his arms and he carries me by my thighs.

He kisses my forehead and i smile.

"Lixie."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to stay over?"

"Sure baby."

Him saying that made me blush.

"Yay!!"

"What do you want to do lixie?"

"Can we cuddle? I really missed you."

I giggled. "Lixie you just saw me at school like 3 hours ago."

"I know but you were so sad. It broke my heart and i miss you all the time."

"Fine. Let's cuddle."

°Felix°

We cuddles and then changbin fell asleep.

Did i fix everything?

Yes i did.