Fun

Changbin was currently in class when he suddenly felt someone against his ear. It was felix. "Why and who are you dressed so hot for baby boy." Felix whispered against changbin's ear. "What do you mean lixie. I didn't do anything." Changbin smiled innocently at felix. "Oh you just wait baby boy."

~Timeskip to lunch time~

Changbin was eating with his friends when he suddenly had the urge to go to the bathroom.

"Guys I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back quick. "Ok hyung. Be careful." Seungmin said.

Changbin went to the bathroom to do his business, when he washing his hands, he heard someone open the door. He didn't really care who it was, until that someone that came in suddenly pinned changbin on the wall. Changbin let out a little help from the surprise.

"What are you doing to me baby boy." "L-lixie?" "Yes" "What are you doing here." "I came to have fun with you because of the outfit you wore." Felix smirked. "W-what, what did I do." "You wore a hot outfit to impress me didn't you?" "W-what no." Changbin scoffed. "Don't lie." Changbin hesitated. "F-fine. I did." "Why tho?" "I-i don't know." Changbin looked at the ground."

Felix picked changbin's chin up with his finger. Changbin looked at him weirdly. Felix then suddenly started kissing. "Mm lixie." Felix pulled away. "What. Do you want me to stop." "N-no its ok." Felix then started kissing changbin again. He then picked up changbin against the wall holdimg him by his thighs. "Mmgm" Felix started trailing kisses down changbin's neck. Changbin lifted his head for better access. They were in a heated make-out when suddenly changbin said "lixie we might be late and my friends might worry." "Uggh fine. I'll be going first. Bye baby boy." "Bye lixie."

Changbin was fixing his clothes to leave when suddenly someone opened the bathroom door. It was hyunjin.

"Hey changbin" Hyunjin said in a flirting voice.