Payback

Changbin Pov

So felix decided it would be funny to prank me, so i will get him back today at school.

It was currently lunch and felix knows I go to the restroom and always follows me. I saw one of his friends' i think his name is hyunjin. I'm going to ask for his help. Hopefully he's ok with it. I saw hyunjin so to the restroom so i follow him.

"Hello, hyunjin?" "Yes that's me." "Oh ok i was wondering if you could help me with a prank." "What is it and who is it for." "Well felix thought it was funny to prank me by making me jealous, so I was thinking if you could help me get him back. You don't have to I could just ask som-" "I'll help" "R-really" "Yeah, sure why not." "I get to be with a cute boy" hyunjin winked at changbin. Changbin blushed. "Ok let's go to the hallway so he can see us there."

They got out of the bathroom and went to the hallway. "What position should we do." Hyunjin suddenly smirked and looked at changbin. Changbin felt an intense glare and looked up at hyunjin who was currently looking at him. Changbin blushed. "I know what position we should." "Which on-" Before changbin could finish his sentence hyunjin suddenly grabbed changbin's leg and put it against his hip and got changbin's hands and put it around his neck. "Stay like this." "B-but" changbin was a blushing mess. "No buts. He's probably almost here.

Hyunjin was right. Changbin heard someone and turned a bit and saw felix there. "I'm gonna kiss you to see what happens" hyunjin smirked. "W-what" "Stay still" Hyunjin got close to changbin's lips. "N-no wait that's too far." "Fine I'll kiss you on the cheek" Hyunjin kissed changbin's cheek. Hyunjin heard someone running so he turned. Next thing he knew--he was on the floor.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" "Why you guys aren't even dating. He gets to do whatever he wants." "No he is mine" felix was about to punch hyunjin until a hand met his arm. It was changbin.

"Lixie don't hit him. It was my fault." "No no it's not your fault he kissed you and had you with him." "Actually it is felix" hyunjin said. "What do you mean" "Tell him changbin." "U-um I wanted to get you back for you pranking me." "So it was just prank." Felix let go of hyunjin. "Y-yes sorry lixie" changbin said.

"Oh. Sorry hyunjin." "Mmhhm" Hyunjin got up and left. Felix approached changbin and changbin was against a locker. "You are going to pay for that baby boy." Felix attacked changbin's neck and left a trail of hickeys. "But not now. Only when we are in private." Felix winked. "What d-do you mean lixie." "You'll find out baby." "Come on lets get to class."