Heartbeat

This is going to be a hyunjin Pov chapter.

"My name is Kim Seungmin"

"Oh my name is Hwang Hyunjin" He handed me his hand so i could get up. I took it and i was a little taller that him (is he? I actually don't know). He was so pretty.

He suddenly took the handkerchief away from my hand. I looked at him confused.

"You didn't clean your face correctly" He started cleaning my face. I feel myself blushing. I look at him closely and notice that he looks like a puppy. So cute. He caught me staring at me because he suddenly looked at me and started blushing.

He finished and gave me his handkerchief and he started walking away. I grab his hand.

"What about your handkerchief?" I asked. "You can keep it." He smiled at me and left.

I don't think i have ever been in love so fast. I might have been all over changbin but i only liked him and seungmin- he's different. I really want to be with him.

He is friends with changbin and he might not want to be with me if he found out what i did to changbin. I need to apologise to changbin.

~Cafeteria~

Where is he? There he is. I go towards changbin. Felix probably noticed because he stood up super angry.

"What do you want" Felix said.
"Move i want to apologise to changbin."
"No. Leave." "Lixie please just let him." I hear changbin say.

I go towards changbin and got on my knees (don't think dirty stays😶).

"Seo Changbin I am sorry for what i did to you. I also want to tell you i am not interested into you anymore because i am in love with someone. Please forgive me." I look up at him and he is surprised and then says

"I forgive you." I was so happy. I don't have to feel guilty anymore.

I look to the side and saw the person that makes my heartbeat super fast fast.

MY LOVE KIM SEUNGMIN.