New look

"Thank you for dropping me off lixie." "No problem, see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow."

Tomorrow

"Binnie wake up, you're going to be late." Changbin's mom said.

"Ugh, coming". Changbin said. "What should i wear." He was scanning through his clothes until he thought of an idea. He wanted to surprise felix."This will do." He picked a black skirt with a black short crop top with  converse.

Changbin's clothes

Changbin's clothes

Changbin was pleased with his outfit. He went downstairs to get breakfast. "Wow binnie you look great. Who are you trying to impress." Changbin's mom asked. "No one in particular." "Is it felix" Jihyo raised an eyebrow. Changbin blushed. "N-no" "Don't lie binnie." "Fine. Yes i am trying to impress him." "Why" "I actually don't know." "Ok fine. Now hurry or you're going to be late." "Ok fine, bye mom." "Bye binnie."

Changbin arrived at school with his friends. "Wow binnie you look hot." " Thank you hyung." "Why are you dressed like that that hyung." Jeongin asked. "No reason."

They all walked into school together and a lot of people eyed changbin. Some guys looked at him hungrily and girls were looking jealous because of how good he looked in the clothes.

Changbin passed by felixs' group of friends. He saw felix look at him. He turned around and winked at him.

A while back.   Felix Pov

I got to school with my friends and waited at our lockers while class started. We heard some people whispering. I didn't really care until i saw changbin pass be me. My jaw dropped. He looked so hot. I think he noticed me looking at him because he turned around and winked at me. Oh so he is playing that game. Tomorrow I will show him, but for today I'll enjoy myself with him.

"Damn mate he looks hot" chan said. "Back off mate he's mine" felix barked back. "Shish sorry" Felix noticed hyunjin was quiet, so he looked at him. Hyunjin was looking at changbin the whole time. "What do you think you are doing." Felix asked hyunjin.

"Enjoying a good view. Why do you ask." "Because that view is the only view i am suppose to look at." "Ugh whatever."

While back to hyunjin Pov

I was with my group of friends when I suddenly heard people whispering. I wanted to find out but i just stayed in my spot. Soon i saw changbin and oh my god he was so hot and gorgeous. I stared at him all through the hallway. He turned to our group and he winked at felix. I got mad at that for some reason but I just pushed that feeling away. That skirt gave away his curves and that crop top showed some of his beautiful skin. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when felix spoke to me

"What do you think you are doing." "Enjoying a god view. Why do you ask." "Because that view is the only view I'm suppose to look at." "Ugh whatever." He pisses me off. I want to have changbin to myself.