Read this before any other chapters!

Okay so I am currently writing this on my iPhone so I'm not really checking for spelling errors and such.
I started writing this book a long time ago and things in my life started to take more of my time up. I no longer check wattpad daily to see what's changed or who's commented on my books.
But still I get emails whenever someone comments and all I can think is "oh god what is this going to be? Is it going to be a lovely comment from someone who thought one rant was good or related to their opinions aswell? Or will it be yet another comment from someone telling me I'm a horrible person for writing what I wrote well over a year or two ago?.
I can understand if you do not agree with something I write, or if something I wrote about someone you are a fan of offended you, but please understand I didn't mean to offend or hurt anyone with anything I wrote in this book, it was simply something I wrote a few years ago to share my opinions on certain people/topics with the world.
It literally crushes me every time I see a comment telling me 'my opinions are wrong' and I'm a horrid person for writing something as 'unfunny' as this. But this was never supposed to be a hilarious book. It was as I said before just a way for me to share my opinions with all of you. But I said multiple times in the book It was never intended to offend or upset, so if you read ahead anyway and became offended then that is hardly my fault, I don't force you to read my books.

BUT to the people who send me never-ending comments of support and love, I personally thank you because without those comments, I probably would have deleted wattpad from my life a long time ago.
I just wanted to post this chapter at the start of the book in the hopes of changing a few things, I want people to understand how I feel when hateful comments are posted on chapters, if you wish to share your opinion too then feel free, but please do it in a kind and respectful manner.
And remember I started writing this book a LONG time ago, I have grown up a lot since writing certain chapters of this book, and my opinions have changed along the way, not a lot but enough!

So thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the book!
Peace and love - Sarah.