Rant 12: Wattpad

Hey guys,

Damn its been a LONG time since I last uploaded a chapter on here and to be honest I havent got much of an excuse, See Im not at college anymore so I have a lot of free time but then the free time I have is occupied by the things I have to do daily. 

I think sometime I may do a 50 Shades of Grey rant

Im going to get on with that chapter now. Enjoy!

Sarah x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the chapter, Its not based on Everyone on Wattpad because honestly a lot of the people on this site are so amazing and supportive. 

But recently I have been getting emails from Wattpad saying that somebody has commented on a chapter on this book, Yay xD

It always cheers me up when I find that someone has commented on this book because I honestly thought this would be the book that wouldn't get many reads, But recently the comments that I have received have been pure crap. I loved getting comments from people saying that they liked the book or maybe it wasn't something they agreed with but the may have liked other chapters, People telling me to upload again because they wanted me to do a rant on a particular subject. 

The comments I have had recently have been quite hateful to me in my opinion, obviously I can understand if people don't like a particular rant because they may like Justin Bieber or Twilight. But I ALWAYS used to warn people about the rant beforehand that it will be on this subject and that I don't mean to offend anyone but it is really just my honest heartfelt opinion. 

I also sometimes get a few pieces of information about the subject and read through them and then I talk about them in a rant and give my opinion about the matter. 

But what annoys me about the comments and some horrible people on here is that they ALWAYS assume I haven't got my facts right, when actually I have. I didn't just think a rumour up and go "Hey that must be true because I don't like them and they are a horrible person" NO, I find a piece of information and I check, check again and then I check AGAIN because I don't particularly want to spout out bullshit in one of my books. 

I dont know why people assume I am a horrible person because of my rants, I am just an honest, and actually friendly person. My rants are and always will be the truth and the way I feel and I want to clear up the way I am feeling and why I also am not writing many chapters anymore. 

Because of the comments I felt that all my work was for nothing, I would sit up till 4 or 5 am and research and write a chapter for people to read and hopefully enjoy, But now at the moment I just think what the hell is the point? I will sit up until the early hours of the morning and write a chapter for people and it would just get a ton of hate and obviously I know that a few people who read and like the chapter will comment something nice and they will say their own opinions too but It just doesn't seem to weigh up against the nasty comments I get. 

Now I know that some of you may go back through the chapters and read comments and think "Well thats not so bad" But to me it is. I dont write these books to get a load of written shit thrown at me. I write them to get my opinions out and to share the way I feel about things with people.

Now like I have said before I like to hear other peoples opinions on the matter but what I don't like is when I get abuse and stupid morons commenting saying I'm wrong and I'm this and I'm that.