Rant 11: Stereotypes

Hey there readers!

Welcome to the 11th Rant in the book, Once again I will say that I hope you have enojyed reading the book/rants so far :) And I hope you will carry on reading them and telling what you think of them!

Now this rant was a bit easier because I didnt really have to do much research to get my facts correct for the rant, so I think it just makes writing a rant a little bit easier, so I think I might start ranting about more things like this that just piss me off  :B

So Please!:

KEEP READING THIS BOOK :D

+

 TELL YOUR WATTPAD FRIENDS TO READ MY BOOK!

I'd also like to say a huge Sorry to all you readers that are rereading this or any of my other books, I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't had a single chance to upload anything new, so yeah

I'M SO SORRY WATTPADDERS!!!

And That's it really, so I hope you enjoy reading my rant on stereotypes, And if you like it then comment and vote for it! :) IT would help me out a lot and it would probably push me to upload more, and quicker. 

Because there isn't much point in taking time to write chapters for something that people don't even like. so yeah, please tell me what you think! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I thought this time I might as well go for something different because ranting about so many celebrities in a row would get kinda boring for people to read so in the end I thought that 10 in a row was enough and maybe its time to start ranting and sharing my opinion about some other things that just really piss me off.

So in today's rant I will be talking about stereotypes, Now most of us know what a stereotype is, but just in case you do not know or you are not sure, I thought i'd tell you the meaning here so you don't have to go and google it ;)

Stereotype - A stereotype is a popular belief about specific types of individuals. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of groups based on some prior assumptions.

So its basically saying that all blonde's are stupid bimbo's, and all girls who wear black eyeliner and listen to rock music are emo's who slit their wrists, which is something i'll be talking about a bit later into the rant.

Now the thing that can annoy me about when people complain about stereotypes is that they always moan about the stereotypes that only concern them, that's what annoys me, If you're going to complain about something like a stereotype then dont just complain about the one that offends you, you should talk about the other ones that offend other people.

But sometimes stereotypes can come in handy, for an example people who work in the media, Or authors can use stereotypes to make their work easier, It can help people in some situations, Like a comic book writer or an author, they use stereotypes to create new characters, for an example, just in case you dont understand what im saying here, They would use the stereotype or someone who is tall and has big muscles

So you know sometimes they can be helpful, But most of the time they are hurtful, stupid and just plainly pointless which is what I will be talking about next.

But I have one question that I would like you guys to answer for me, Using a stereotype that is commonly used, What stereotype group would you get placed in?