Rant 15 - Donald Trump

Soooo yeah, I think it was fairly obvious that I had to do a rant about this guy ^

This one has been a long time coming and I am finally getting round to doing it, I mean look at me, finishing off two rants in one night! I'm on a roll with this. 

So once again I'll try not to offend anyone with this rant but seriously if you dont find anything Donald Trump has said offensive then I'm not sure what would offend you.

Well to start with he seems to think he made it big in the world without any help, growing up was rough for him even though he previously admitted he received a 'small loan of 1 million dollars' to help him get going in the world. Like really dude? You're whining about how you grew up? The man doesn't even understand the meaning of rough.

Anyway that's not what makes him a bad human being, what does though is when he was caught on tape admitting to groping females, sometimes without permission stating that he could get away with it because he was famous and that because he is a star, women just let him do it. Apparently if you're Donald Trump you can get away with anything. But hey, I'm sure he's not the only person in the world to think that.

He stated that if he was elected president he would bring back a form of torture called waterboarding because even though there is evidence to the contrary, apparently torture is an efficient method of collecting information that is completely factual.

I think one of the worst things that Trump has done was when at a political rally he mocked a disabled reporter. And people STILL voted for him after that and every other controversial thing he did. But hey who am I to judge who people vote for, each to their own.

One stupid thing Trump did was trying to claim that the last POTUS, Barack Obama was the leader of ISIS and then he also tried to claim that Hillary Clinton was the co-founder of ISIS, its a little silly really but whatever, that's just Trump all over really.

Some more facts about Trump for you:

He wants to ban abortions stating that there has to be a form of punishment for women getting an abortion. He tried to ban Muslims from entering the United States until the ban was overturned by a Federal Judge. The man doesn't believe in climate change. While campaigning in January 2016 he stated that he would remove the gun free zones in schools. He wants to bring back stop-and-frisks even though they were ruled as unconstitutional. 

Anyway Im going to stop it there, If you disagree with me on this rant then feel free to talk about it in the comments section. If you liked this chapter then feel free to vote on it, If you want to be notified every time a new chapter is added to the book then add the story to your library!

Thanks again for reading this chapter and more importantly the book, I said it in the last chapter and I'll say it again in this chapter, I really appreciate people checking out the books and chapters I write, The Rant Book is almost on 15k views! so that incredibly awesome to me!

See you all in the next chapter!