Team Kakashi Arrives

Izuka took her hat off once they got out of the desert as they headed North East towards the grass village where one of the hideouts was. She put her hands under her head supporting it as they got closer and closer to the village staring up the stars. It's only been two days since they left the hideout and will take a few more hours until they get to the hideout. They haven't slept in a few days for they've been running late. The sun be coming up in a two hours.

"Hey Izuka..un." Deidara called out.

"Yes?"

"Didn't you take the Chuunin exams in the Sand village?"

"Yeah, so?"

"How come it took you a while to find the tower?"

"Because I haven't been there in fifteen years."

"Oh,"

It was silent once again which was good. For once Deidara and Sasori weren't fighting over art. They had fought over an hour ago over art which drove Izuka nuts wanting to rip their heads off. She was always the one to get stuck with either them or the zombie pair which annoyed her.

"I wonder what Kakashi and the others are doing.....Since the sand and leaf village are in an alliance I'm guessing they're sending reinforcements. Hopefully they won't blow my cover." Izuka thought.

She looked down at Sasori and Deidara. She stared at Sasori wondering about his past. She knew Deidara's but not much of Sasori's.

"I wonder why he joined the Akatsuki. Was he forced to like Deidara and I were?" She wondered.

Izuka looked back up at the stars getting lost in her thoughts. In the distance the sun was starting to rise causing the stars to disappear. She sat up seeing the entrance to the hideout up ahead. They stood in front the boulder and Deidara started to make hand signs causing the boulder to rise.

"You're late. Prepare it immediately." Pein said.

"The Jinchuuriki was stronger than I thought un," Deidara said.

He made the bird disappeared making Gaara fall on his back and Izuka to land on her feet. Pein started to make hand signs making a huge demonic statue to rise from the ground.

"Right, assemble."

On each of the fingers of the statue each Akatsuki member appeared on the designated one. Deidara and Sasori jumped to their position and Izuka went to pinky on the left hand even though she doesn't have a ring to perform the jutsu. Pein placed her there so they could keep an eye on her and so that she can go to anyone who is low on chakra and give them hers.

"Now, let us begin this."

Izuka sat on her spot with her head resting on her hand bored out of her mind. She would always do this during the sealing of a Jinchuuriki. She looked around boredly wondering what to do.

"From this point onward, it'll take three days and night to complete. Everyone, also be mindful of your real bodies. Ok, now Zetsu, use your real body as a lookout. Use your largest range."

"I know,"

"Three days, eh? Without Orochimaru gone, shouldn't we expect it to take a bit longer?" Kisame asked.

"If you really think so, then let's get started already."

They all did the correct hand sign which caused the mouth of the statue to glow then dragons came out surrounding Gaara.

"Can I leave?" She asked.

"No, you need to stay here." Pein replied.

She then rolled her eyes and sighed staring at the ground. She then laid down on her back with her arms behind her head. She looked around seeing Itachi and Hidan glancing at her.