The great slug queen returns ^^

Over the next few weeks Izuka would do nothing but sit in Sasuke's and Kakashi's hospital rooms waiting for them to wake up. She wouldn't sleep and hardly eat until the doctors or nurses forced her to. Sakura would stop in sometime just sitting in the chair on the other side of Sasuke's bed. Sakura would also worry about Izuka's health. But one day she felt it........Tsunade had returned. Naruto then came in with Tsunade.

She still looked the same........Her blonde hair......auburn eyes... the purple diamond in the middle of her forehead.......But her necklace wasn't there anymore....she never took that off though which struck me as strange. I looked over to Naruto seeing that he was wearing the necklace.

"Sakura-chan, He'll be alright now! She's a great doctor!" Naruto shouted barging in.

"Tsunade-sensei; I'm so glad to see you again. It's been a long time hasn't it?" Izuka greeted.

"Izuka; is that really you? You've grown up to be such a beautiful young lady....but...you don't look too good.......when's the last time you slept?" She said glancing from her to Sasuke.

"Two weeks ago."

"You need your sleep Izuka,"

"I know but.....", She looked over at Sasuke, "I'm so worried about him..."

"I know you are, but you know me."  

"I heard from Izuka-sensei.....please...please help Sasuke-kun!" Sakura begged.

"Alright! Leave it all to me!" Tsunade said.

Putting a hand to Sasuke's forehead she started to heal him.

"He'll wake up soon. Izuka I thought that you would have this-"

Her sentence was cut short once she looked Izuka in the eyes for the first time since she entered the room. Her face was saddened once she realized why she couldn't heal Sasuke.......Her eyes held no life in them.......she didn't have the will to heal him even though she wanted to....Even though Izuka hasn't left Sasuke's and Kakashi's sides she only had a glance in the mirror a few times and her eyes stuck out.

Tsunade sent her a sad smile and headed for Kakashi's room. Izuka followed right behind her in silence. Doing the same process as she did with Sasuke making Kakashi wake up right away.

"Humph, you were beaten by only two enemies? I thought you were a genius." Tsunade-sensei scolded.

"Forget about this idiot! Please take a look at my student Lee!!" Gai interrupted.

Both of them left leaving Kakashi and Izuka alone.

"How are you feeling?" Izuka asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." He replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you looked at yourself lately?"

"Only a quick glance," she admitted.

"Maybe you should do more than a quick glance Izuka."

"Why?"

"Just do it,"

She walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Her face was very pale it looked as if she were a ghost.......there were bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep that she was having, her eyes had no light in them....Her hair was everywhere and also lifeless........All in all she looked horrible. 

"Wow you're right.....I guess I have to do something about this before I see Sasuke..."

"Yeah you don't want him to worry."