Recovery

Hope you all like this chapter ^^ i just kept writing and writing and didn't even realize how much i wrote. On microsoft is about 8 pages!

I can't open my eyes. All I can feel is pain throughout my body.

"How is she?" I heard a voice ask.

"Her chakra is almost restored but she'll be weak for a few days. She's suffering from internal bleeding and has a few cracked ribs. She'll be bedridden for a few days...It didn't look it but she really took a beating." Someone replied.

"And Itachi?"

"He's worse. His wounds won't heal for a while. Her Sharingan reopened every wound that he ever got in the past. He won't be active for a few weeks; he needs rest. He also took a beating. If you hadn't of stopped her then Itachi would've been dead."

"Strange how Itachi lost....he's stronger than this."

"He was most likely holding back; they do have history."

"When will they be awake?"

"Itachi will wake up in a few days; Izuka is already awake. Her Sharingan damaged her eyes but not permanently. She just won't be able to open them for a few days."

I heard footsteps approaching me then stopped at the side of the bed that I was in.

"Izuka,"

"What?" I croaked.

"You're in the hospital wing in the base. You'll be looked after by everyone until you're better."

"What...ever.." I replied.

Soon everyone was gone. Next to me I could feel a chakra presence; it was Itachi.

"Why did he have to stop me? I could've killed him and completed the goal that I set five years ago. Everything would've been over with; Sasuke would've came back to the village." I thought.

I turned my head towards Itachi even though I couldn't see. I tried to open my eyes but they only stung. There was a knock at the door causing me to turn my head in the direction it came in.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Deidara un,"

"Come in,"

I heard the door open then close and footsteps coming towards me. Something was placed on a table.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"I'm here to bring you food."

"What is it?"

"Simple chicken,"

"Just put it on my lap,"

"But you can't see,"

"I'll find a way,"

"Let me help you,"

"I can do it myself,"

"If you say so,"

I tried to sit up but I felt pain inflame my abdomen making me groan.

"You alright?" Deidara asked.

"I'm fine, just sore."

"Are you sure you're fine?" He asked concerned.

"How long have I been out?"

"A day,"

"I thought that it would be longer. I've never used my Mangekyou Sharingan before; or even the curse mark."