Sasuke vs Itachi (Final Chapter)

Alright guys, this is the end. Please don't be mad at me for the ending; I've had this chapter planned out since I first wrote it and I prefer this ending more than another one that I thought of.

Suigetsu stood in a rocky area pulling out a scroll then placed it on the ground and placed his hand on it. Smoke erupted from the scroll and once it cleared it revealed Manda who had been severely burned. Sasuke came out from behind the snake burned also. Karin and Juugo arrived witnessing the scene.

"Where's Izuka?" Juugo questioned.

Sasuke looked behind him and the others followed his gaze to see Izuka's burnt body sprawled on the ground. Her skin was gray and her hair was as red as Karin's. She also had cat ears with a cat tail. After a few seconds she returned to normal but the others were perplexed.

"Is she dead?" Suigetsu questioned.

"Barley," Karin answered.

"She jumped in front of me....She took most of the blast until I summoned Manda." Sasuke spoke up.

Sasuke tried to get up but fell to his knees. Juugo walked over and picked him up as Suigetsu got Izuka.  They went to the closest motel which was the Sunshine Motel. They put Sasuke in one bed while putting Izuka in the other. Karin quickly patched up Sasuke but didn't go near Izuka.

"Why aren't you healing her?"

"She can do it herself when she wakes up. Plus she's healing herself right now. Her charka is fine; it's just her heartbeat that's slow."

"What did you find about the Akatsuki?" Sasuke questioned.

They all told what they learned until Karin kicked Suigetsu threw the wall which made Juugo go berserk. Before he could do any damage, he froze. Sasuke recognized the jutsu right away and looked over at Izuka who was looking at Juugo.

"Settle down Juugo," Sasuke ordered.

Once he was clam, Izuka released the jutsu.

"That was Orochimaru's jutsu." Sasuke pointed out.

"He was my sensei when I was younger." Izuka replied.

Right after, Izuka fell back to sleep for the rest of the night. For two days they rested and Izuka was still passed out. Suigetsu and Juugo stayed in the room watching over Sasuke and Izuka while Karin went out to get supplies.

"She's been passed out for days. When will she wake up?" Suigetsu wondered.

"She was badly injured. She needs her rest."

"And what was up with that transformation? The hair, skin, ears, and tail?" Suigetsu questioned.

"The skin and hair was from Orochimaru's curse mark." Juugo pointed out staring at her wrist.

"She has a curse mark?"

"Look at her arm, her clothing was mostly burnt in the explosion so it's exposed.

Suigetsu looked over at Izuka as Juugo pulled away the blanket.

"How'd she get that??"

"Remember she said that Orochimaru trained her."

"Oh yeah...Where's Karin? She's been gone for hours."

Suigetsu got up and went to the door going to look for Karin. As he reached the door, Karin burst through it breaking down the door landing on Suigetsu.

"Sasuke wake up! We have to leave now!"

"Ow you're standing on me."

"What's happening?" Sasuke questioned sitting up.