A day with Konan

In her room Izuka started to make hand signs. Once she was finished smoke filled the room. Once it disappeared a scroll was on the ground in the middle of the room. Izuka went over and unrolled it once again doing more hand signs summoning what was in the scroll. Once the smoke cleared Izuka's photo albums, weapons, and necklace case lay in the scroll. She picked up the weapons first putting them on the desk along with the necklace case.

She went over to the albums and put them on her bed. She sat on her bed with her back against the wall staring at the album on top......she hasn't looked in that album in years. Izuka wants to but at the same time she doesn't. She looked over at her desk looking at the Akatsuki cloak draped over her chair. She pulled up her legs close to her chest wrapping her arms around then bringing them even closer.

She let out a shaky breathe then heard a knock at her door.                          

"Who is it?"

"It's Konan,"

"Come in,"

Konan stepped into the room closing the door behind her. She eyed the albums that were on the bed but Izuka quickly took them holding them close.

"I'm guessing that those are full of your memories?" Konan questioned.

"Don't tell anyone,"

"Why?"

"Everyone has been trying to figure out who I am and I don't like people knowing about me. I don't ask them questions...........I mind my own business... why are you here anyway?"

"Oh right.......I wanted to know if you want to go shopping with me.....Even though you never come out I've noticed that you've been wearing the same thing since you got here."

Izuka looked down at her clothes knowing that Konan was right.

"Fine," I sighed.

"Good, I don't want you to be wearing that ANBU outfit for the rest of your life."

"It's not that bad; it's comfortable."

"Come on; we're going now. I got Pein's permission to take you into town. I just have to stay with you to make sure you don't escape."

Izuka got up from the bed putting the albums in a drawer sealing it with a jutsu. She then followed Konan out of the base. Izuka noticed that Konan wasn't wearing her cloak. Soon they went to a store full of clothes just for women.

"Um Konan.....I'm not really the shopping type..." Izuka admitted.

"Me neither but it has to get done."

Izuka sighed and went to check out clothes. She mostly just picked out black longed sleeved shirts with shorts and pants.

"Hey Izuka, why did you just get long sleeves? It's hot in the base."

"Uh I don't know..."

"Here get these," She said throwing some blue short sleeved shirts to Izuka.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes,"

"Fine," Izuka sighed.

"Try on the outfit," Konan suggested.

Izuka looked at the clothes she held in her arms then at the dressing room.

"I'm good........"

"Fine, let's go to the check out."

They went into the check out then once they collected the bags they started to walk around.

"You hungry?" Konan asked.