Chapter 11 - It's all my fault!

//Bondi Beach^^//

*Ashton's POV*

I woke up that morning to hear Mikey's almost silent breathing. I must be the luckiest boy in the world to be able to call Michael mine... Damn he was perfect! I loved everything about him... From his now black hair to his strangely pale legs. I was starring at him for about five minutes before his eyes fluttered open and locked onto mine. A large smile crept on my face as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. "How long have you been awake?" He whispered, his raspy voice cracking every so often. "About five minuets" I whispered back. I lay back down and rested my head on his chest. I loved this. How I'd wake up every morning in the warm arms of the man I love. "What are we up to today?" He continued, his voice still as croaky a before. "Not really sure yet" I replied, looking up to see his green eyes staring down at me. "As long as I'm with you nothing matters anymore" I felt my face grow redder. I leaned in to press my lips against his when there was a knock on the door. I starred deeply into his eyes before allowing them to enter. Unsurprisingly it was my Mom. "Ashton darling, would you mind taking Lauren and Harry to the beach for me? It's a beautiful day but I don't have the time to take them" I wanted to say no. I wanted to cuddle with Michael all day... But I knew I couldn't. It was my Mother, she's done so much for me; this is the least that I could do to repay her for everything she's ever given me. "Sure, Can Michael come?" I asked, glancing quickly at him. He winked at me in response. I giggle slightly and turned back around to face my Mom. She rolled her eyes before answering my question. "Of course he can" she walked out and back down stairs. I turned to face Michael like an exited puppy.

We dragged our selves out of bed and put on some Clothes suitable for the beach. Once we were ready, we called Lauren and Harry down, and climbed into my car. I quickly glanced at Michael, before starting to drive. We arrived at the beach about 10 minuets later. The beaming sun was overpowering as we stepped out of the car, and let our eyes adjust to the brightness. I stared at Michael and was about to walk up to him when, Lauren and Harry ran through the space between us. "Lauren, make sure to keep Harry in your sight... Mom will kill me if I lose him" i shouted to her, followed with a nervous laugh. Bondi beach is huge, so I had to be careful not to lose them, because I don't really fancy spending hours looking for a small 10 year old. That would be inconvenient. I cut away from my thoughts as Mikey grabbed hold of my hand. I dragged him and the towels down to the sand. We took our shirts off (because the heat was killing us) and sat down next to each other. I couldn't get over Mikey's eyes... The way the sunlight made them sparkle an amazing emerald green... Wow!

*a couple of hours later*

It was getting late, and my Mom had text me, telling me to bring the kids home for tea. I let them play a bit longer while me and Michael packed the stuff away.
I knew that Michael hated being teased, so that's exactly what I was doing... Teasing him. "I'm gonna get you for that!" He giggled in response. He ran behind me and started tickling me. "Mikey stop!" I cried in laughter. At my command he stopped. I turned around in his arms as he gently pressed his lips against mine, pushing my back to the car door. I gently bit my lip and giggled, teasing him again. "I swear down Ash, you're gonna regret doing that!" He smirked evilly and licked his lips. "What are you gonna do if I don't stop?" I giggled again, I was in a really happy mood. He leaned in closer to whisper in my ear. "I'll make you scr-" before he could finish his sentence someone else butted in.
"Hey guys look! It's that gay boy from a couple of weeks ago!" A group of guys came over and started laughing. Oh no... Oh god no!

//just saying, this bit links back to chapter 1//

"Remember me Gay Boy? Hmp? Remember how you bust my nose? Well you're gonna fucking regret that you fucking fag!" Next thing I knew, I was pressed up against the car door, being held up by my collar. (We had put our shirts back on by now)
"You should've stayed away kid... Now your gonna pay" he whispered in my ear, dropping me on the floor again. I was so scared. I couldn't move. I could barely breath. I just wish that he'd hit me and get it over with. He swung to hit me so I clenched my eyes shut. But nothing... I slowly opened one eye to see why he hadn't hit me yet... Michael...