Chapter 8 - Unexpected Visitor<3

((Guys, sorry about the slow updates but here's chapter 8 & 9 and chapter 10 will be out tomorrow or the next day<3))

*Ashton's POV*

When we got back to Michael's, His parents had left him note which said:

"Dear Mikey,

We've gone to Perth, There's $20 on the side and food in the cupboards, if that's not enough get a real job, see you in a month,

Mum&Dad"

I felt really bad for Michael, his parents had practically abandoned him, with barley enough to live on. At least I could make him feel loved, even if it was for one night only. I loved this boy, and I was going to make sure he knew that. He was perfect to me.

"Well... I guess that we should head up to me room then?" He ripped the paper in half and then pulled my waist close. I wanted him now more than ever. I pulled him into a sweet kiss, which soon got heated as he pushed me up against the kitchen wall. I moaned into the kiss, wanting more. He trailed kisses down my jaw-line and towards my neck. I groaned repeatedly with pleasure as he found my soft spot. Of course it was just like Michael to leave his mark, placing love bites all the way down to the hem of my shirt. "Michael..." I moaned quietly against his lips, tugging the bottom of shirt, wanting him to get the hint, and take it off this time. "Ashton... We better move this upstairs," He winked. He grabbed my wrist and ragged me into the bedroom. We started kissing again, more passionately this time. We'd both tumbled onto the bed, when Michael started to move his hand down my chest and towards my trouser zip. "...Michael..." I whispered quietly. He smirked placing kisses all the way down to my waist. Before he could continue, there was a knock at the door. "Ugh... Who the fuck could that be," Michael climbed off me and pulled me up. "I swear to god, if that's Luke or Calum I'm gonna smack them over the head with my ten-foot cock!" I burst out into a fit of giggles. "Its that big is it?" Michael nudged my arm teasingly. I blushed a dark shade of red and Michael came closer to me. "I guess I'll have to find 'that' out later" He licked his lips. He had a habit of licking his lips and if I'm honest, I found it really damn hot!

He opened the door and there stood a girl with dirty blond hair covering one eye. She had a 'Black Veil Brides' jumper on which was unzipped and underneath she wore a 'Falling In Reverse' shirt with black skinny jeans and black vans. She was actually really pretty. She took off her glasses and looked Michael straight in the eyes. She has tears streaming down her face. I got really shy. I though she was Michael's ex. I thought he was going to leave me. I couldn't take the humiliation. I burst out the door into the rain. "Ashton come back!" Michael ran after me. "Chloe, I'll explain later, just let me deal with him" Michael smiled softly before running around the corner and seeing Ashton curled in a ball, soaked because of the rain. "Ashton...Baby is everything okay?" Michael crouched down onto his knees. "Its Okay... I know she's prettier than me and don't bother saying sorry, just save me the pain and leave me for her..." A tear slid down my cheek. I loved Michael, but I know that it was stupid to say that he loved me back. "Ashton... I love you, Your perfect and Beautiful and... Ugh words can't describe how much you mean to me" He held his hand out and we both stood up. We all went into Michaels front room, put on the heater to warm ourselves up and ordered a pizza. "Ashton baby, this is my Cousin Chloe, Chloe... This is Ashton my bo -" he took a deep breath before continuing "Boyfriend" he smiled and pecked me on the lips before mumbling the words ' I love you '. I mumbled it back, resting my head on his Shoulder. " Hey" she said, she seemed like a nice girl, especially now that her tears had disappeared. "So Chloe, tell me what happened" He smiled reassuringly. "I- I couldn't take it..." She whispered, holding back the tears. "Jason is a bastard! Look what he did!" She cried, ragging up her sleeves to see the skin all burnt and scarred. "Oh my god, what the fuck did he do to you, I swear down Chlo, if he touches you again I'm gonna cut off his balls and make him eat them!" Michael tensed, gritting his teeth. I have to admit, I was slightly scared of Michael right now, I have no idea what he's capable of, but I know that he was just protecting his cousin. "He told me to boil the kettle and make him a cup of tea, The kettle took to long to boil so he picked it up and pouring on my arm." She cried into her hands. "Aww Chloe, I'm so sorry bunny" I'm guessing that was his nickname for her. He got up and pulled her into a tight hug. I felt a bit awkward so I got up and walking into my room. No one had noticed that I'd left, which was a good thing. I was searching through the draws, looking for my hairbrush when I found a little green bottle that had a label on it. The label said..

"Antidepressants prescribed to Mr. G. Clifford"

Wait what? Why was Michael on Antidepressants? Was he? No he couldn't be depressed... Could he? That reminded me of his stomach. All the faded white lines scared across his belly button....