Chapter 18 - Not Agian...

*Michael's POV*
I don't see why anyone would want to make someone so sad that they start harming themselves, It just doesn't make any sense...
"Babe..." I whispered, pulling Ashton gently into my arms. He sobbed quietly into my shoulder, clenching the back of my t-shirt. "C'mon Ash, let's get you cleaned up" I smiled sadly. He gently sniffle and placed his wrists into the sink, where I gently cleaned all of the blood away. It wasn't that bad, only about 4-5 cuts each wrist. But it still broke my heart seeing him like this. It was almost silent for the rest of the time, just the calming sound of slow-running water, that was until Ashton spoke up.
"Why haven't you left me yet, most people would've given up on me by now" He couldn't stand to look me in he eye.
"Well," I started thinking about what to say. "I'm not most people" I grabbed his hands in mine and looked deeply into his eyes. "And I love you Ashton Fletcher Irwin" I gently pressed my lips again his forehead. "C'mon, let's go and watch a movie on Netflix" He gently nodded his head, sniffling.

My eyes flickered open. I groaned and rubbed my tired eyes. I checked the time on my phone; 3:37. I groaned again and threw my head against the pillow. I turned to my right, Ashton was
Sleeping quietly. He started shaking lightly so I pulled the cover over him and kissed his cheek. I slid my arm over his waist and pulled him close. Scrolling through suggestions, I had decided to watch A Haunted House 2. By the time the credits were rolling, Ashton has started to wiggle around. I started lightly placing small kisses on his neck.
"Hey Ashton?"
He snuggled closer towards me. A warm smile crept upon my face and before I knew it his eyes fluttered open.
"What time is it Mikey?" He whispered tiredly. I quickly glanced at my phone screen. "5:04 in the morning babe, go back to sleep" I whispered, gently kissing his cheek.
"No, no Mikey... I don't want to" he grabbed the collar of my shirt and his lust-filled eyes met mine. "Okay, what do you want to watch then Ash?" I broke eye contact and began scrolling through film suggestions. "Ash? Any ideas?" I said, without taking my eyes of the screen.

I was being to wonder why he didn't answer but I didn't bother to ask and just assumed that he'd fallen back to sleep; until his lips forcefully crashed against mine, forcing me to lie down. He started to rapidly kiss my neck and jaw line.
"Ashton? What are you doing?" I asked, confused.
"I want to please you Michael... I want to Show you how much I love you" he whispered, trailing his hands down my chest.
"Baby you don't have to, I understand if you don't want to and I'm one hundred percent okay with that" I smiled gently.
"But I want to, I want to do this Michael, please" He stared up at me and I couldn't resist his big brown eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light poured in as my eyes opened.
"Fuck it's cold" I whispered croakily. I looked over to see the window and I could see frost forming. Whenever I exhaled I could see my breath. It was absolutely freezing, Probably one of the coldest mornings I've ever woken up too. I reached down to get the blanket, only to see Ashton curled up to my side, one of his arms resting over my chest. I smirked, remembering all of the events from last night; I remembered him sweating and begging for more, I remember him being a moaning mess beneath me. I pulled the blanket from my hips up to my neck, trying not to wake Ashton. As usual, I failed miserably, pulling the blanket up too fast and ending up punching myself in the face. I sat up quickly, clenching the side of my face and cursing frequently.
"Jesus Michael, are you okay?" Ashton stuttered, rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah-I'm fine" I laughed, realising how stupid the whole situation was. He rolled his eyes playfully and we lay back down, deciding to carry on watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix, Ashton's been watching a lot of it recently and I've got to say it's a lot better than it sounds. //Js, If you watch Once Upon A Time then you actually rule! It's like the best show ever!!//
His arm lay comfortably on my chest. I'd began to count the freckles on his arm; 1. 2. 3- then cuts. It all came back to me, not he great moments that happened yesterday- but all of the bad ones. I started lightly tracing where his old(and new) scars were.
"Ash baby?" I spoke up and instantly regretting saying anything.
"Yeah?" He replied quietly, not taking his attention of of the TV.
"Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped" I instantly felt the mood drop, and Ashton's smile faded.
"I'm sorry-" I started before he cut me off.
"I thought... I thought that if I told you all of the fucked up things that go though my head, you'd stop loving me..."
Hearing him say those words shattered my heart into a thousand pieces.
"Baby, nothing can ever stop making me love you.. I'm gonna love you forever, through thick
and thin, you'll always be my baby. The world can throw whatever it wants at us and we'll always overcome it," He just smiled sweetly and snuggled into my arm. I was so goddamn lucking to have someone like Ashton by my side, especially with everything I'd been through, I'd finally found my happy ending.

//I'm gonna admit guys, I kinda forgot about this book and really didn't have any ideas about what to do next in the story but I've got some, however if you have any ideas for new chapters then just comment them pleaseeee. Sorry it took so long but I'm back for good and will be updateding frequently again :3//