Chapter 14 - Back to Normal

*Michaels POV*

It been a few weeks since the accident and I can't help but myself! If hadn't teased Ashton, then they probably wouldn't have noticed him!! Anyway, my injuries are nearly all healed, and I'm feeling a million times better than last week.

I was lead in bed, my back against the head board, scrolling through Twitter. We'd only put about 4 covers up and done one extremely small gig, and yet I had over 2 thousand followers! I smiled gratefully at all of the 'get well soon' messages when I saw one in particular.
'Ashton5sos
Guys, we have something to tell you, me and Michael are more then friends... We're...together'

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING!! I panicked, I'd just gained all these fans (that I loved like my family) and I didn't want to loose them over something as stupid as my sexuality. No! No, I'm overthinking this...everything will be fine... I hope.

There was a knock at the door and I pulled the blanket up to my neck to cover up my naked torso. "Baby, you awake?" Ashton cooed from outside the door. I sighed in relief, dropping the quilt and feeling a cold shiver travel its way down my spine.
"Yeah" I mumble quietly, desperate to see his pearly white smile and to hear his cheerful giggle. I needed him.

He slowly walked in, his frown turning to a cheesy smile as he saw me shirtless. His face soon blushed red. He closed the door quietly behind him.
"No ones in babe, Wanna watch a movie?" He walked in and sat on the edge of our bed, holding up the DVD case. I smirked, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer.
"It's now or never baby" I whispered, my warm breath sending a shiver though his body.

//WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!//

I gently kissed his neck, letting my lips linger. I stared at Ashton, making sure that he was okay with it. He nodded, and gently bit his lip.
"Ash..." I quietly moaned, smacking my lips of his. Damn this boy was a great kisser. And when he bites his lip... oh god don't get me started on what happens to me. He was just so darn good looking...and then there was me, an ugly, skinny Australian boy who's not worth shit...

I turned my attention back to Ashton, he was now straddling me. I hated this! I wanted to be in charge! I trailed my kisses down his jaw line, leaving dark purple love bites all over him.
"Ashton..."I whispered against his neck, "let me be on top" my lips rubbed against his neck, making him moan quietly. He quietly groaned, rolling us over so I was on top.
"That's better" I winked, trailing my finger down to his belt. I started tracing circles by his trouser line. I giggled, watching the frustrated expression painted upon his face as I teased him.
"Mikey... Please" he whined, clenching the bed sheets desperately. I lifted the front of his shirt up and started kissing his abs and V-line. I gently undid his trousers, pulling them down. I gently pressed my lips to his underwear and smirked, watching him groan quietly in pleasure. I pressed my lips against his, reassuring him that everything was alright.
"I love you" I mumbled against his lips, before trailing kisses down his chest.
"Mikey...ugh... I n-need you...ugh, now!!" His bit his lip, tying not to let any moans escape his mouth, but that was clearly failing.
I pulled his boxers down and took him all in my mouth. He let out a load moan, running his hands though my hair, and pushing my head up and down, in the speed which pleasured him most.
"Ugh!! Mikey, ah, Fuck...uh, I-I'm gonna, ah" he couldn't finish his sentence, as he let out one final moan of my name and released in my mouth. He just lay there, breathless, gasping for air and wiping the remaining sweat from his forehead. "Enjoy that?" I whispered, making his face flush red.
"Yeah..."he replied awkwardly.
"Sounded like it"i teased, winking causing his face to flush even brighter red. I pressed my lips to his gently.
"You're so beautiful baby" Ashton mumbled into the kiss. I love this! How Ashton would always remind me of how beautiful I am, and how much he loves me. I'm honestly not sure what I'd do with out him!!

//so, my friend (ChloeCrossen ) dared me to write this chapter so I did, hope you enjoyed it and I will be updating soon since I have a week off school😉//