°•°Chapter 58°•°

"Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right."

Becca Fitzpatrick.

Chloe's POV.

A surprised laugh escapes my lips while Zach pushes me onto the plush mattress, "Three days is too long without you, Sugar," he whispers, placing wet kisses on my pale stretch marks while slowly lifting off my t-shirt, "You said you wanted a show in lace,"

I breathe out with biting my lower lip and he instantly takes off my t-shirt and shorts before grinning, "Seriously though, how many surprises do you have in store for me cause I'm loving them," his eyes scan my blue lace cladded skin before he let out a shaky breath.

Taking off his t-shirt, he leans down to kiss me while his hands ran over my nipples, tracing them through my lacy bra causing a moan to get past my lips but it's soon cut off by his tongue. My hands tangle themselves up in hair before he pulled back breathlessly, "You're so beautiful, Sugar,"

He whispers against my jaw while leaving wet kisses down my neck and stops at the valley of my breasts before meeting my gaze. I bite my lower lip trying not to be loud while he kisses my nipples over the lace, never leaving my gaze before snapping the bra open.

"If I knew that these were the kind of surprises you'd give me on my birthday apart from all the other amazing ones, I'd have pulled my shit together and asked you out sooner,"

I let out a small laugh followed by his, sending shivers down my spine. I think the two years we spent apart, only brought us closer and as irrational as it sounds, we needed it to discover how intense our feelings for each other are, "Just wait for your surprise tomorrow,"

"And I have a surprise for you as well," I raise an eyebrow at that and he looks up to meet my gaze, "It's your birthday, you are the one that gets surprises,"

"Well, trust me on this. If you do end up liking the surprise, I'd be the happiest," he says, leaving feathery kisses on my cheeks, "So when do I get my surprise?" I ask him with a smile as I pull him back to face me, with our faces just about two inches apart.

"After your little surprise,"

"Oh, trust me the surprise is not little," I add with a giggle before he kisses me. My hands fumble with his boxers before getting them off quickly followed by him getting the only piece of clothing left, my panties, "I'm probably not going to sleep with excitement then,"

He grins before rendering me speechless as he pushes his hard-on into me, "Zach," I breathe out before wrapping my legs around his waist and pull him into a kiss to cut off our moans. Wouldn't want his mom waking up because of our moans.

His hand wanders around my nipples, squeezing them making me gasp into the kiss, "Zach," I whimper arching my back as ecstasy hits me a little too soon, "You look so beautiful,"

He breathes out against my neck, increasing his pace before meeting my gaze once again and flipping us over. I bite my lower lip trying not to moan before leaning forward and kissing him with a smile, "I love you, idiot,"

~•~•~•

I smile at Zach's sleeping self as he holds me against his chest as his life depended on me, "Happy birthday, best friend," my voice is barely a whisper as I caress his stubble. It's past 8 a.m. already and I have no intention to wake him up till another hour, only because my surprise wouldn't make it if we're late. I woke up a couple of times but always got back in bed, so now it's time for me to get my lazy ass off the bed.

He hasn't had a second in peace in quite some time, it kills me to see him so stressed out with work, Molly, and even though Ethan is long gone, he worries about me. Worried about how the situation with Molly is taking a toll on me but in this way, he's the one getting more affected than me.

Kissing his chest, I slowly remove his arm around me before placing a pillow and get off the bed. The cool air of the air conditioner once again hits my naked body, making me shiver before grabbing Zach's t-shirt and pulling it over my head. Checking on him, once again, I walk into the washroom and close the door without making much sound.

I sigh looking at my tired face, I couldn't sleep with the excitement and of course we slept pretty darn late, almost in the morning after making love for hours. And yeah, like the unhealthy people we are, we watched a movie before going to bed.

Grabbing the toothbrush, I squeeze out the toothpaste onto it before brushing my teeth while my stomach growled in hunger, uh oh. Quickening my pace, I finish brushing my teeth before taking off the t-shirt and stepping into the shower.

I turn on the hot water and shampoo my hair with the vanilla-scented shampoo. Alright, bad call cause vanilla scent is making me feel, hungrier if anything! I scrub my body well with the loofa before giving myself a few seconds to relax under the shower. My body hurts, like actually really hurts cause I didn't bother to take enough rest after the last exhausting photoshoot two days ago. Stupid, Chloe.

I turn off the shower before stepping out, walk over to the dry area cabinets, and put on a bathrobe along with a towel for my dripping wet hair. Walking out of the washroom, I hear little snores from Zach, which cause a smile across my face. I walk over to him and place a kiss on his forehead before stepping away quickly.

With the thoughts of Zach clouding my mind, I walk into the closet and close the doors before sitting down on the little chair. I really really really hope he likes the surprise.

Wiping my damp hair, I stand up before picking a casual pair of jeans and a baggy t-shirt, or do I just say Zach's. I pick out my essentials before putting my clothes on, I breathe in going over the plan repeatedly. If this goes right, it's going to one hell of a birthday to remember.

~•~•~•