Wedding planning

Zoe's POV
Yesterday was crap and I'm not going to lie. But today will be better and I know it will be, Louise is coming along with Gab, Niomi, Tanya and Poppy. Today is the day we start wedding planning. Alfie, Sean, Jim, Marcus and Joe have all gone to Alton Towers. Louise is coming round at about 10:30 and everyone else is coming at 11. I picked Louise a my maid of honour, and I have picked Gabby, Niomi, Tanya, Alex and Poppy for my bridesmaids. Alex can't make it today but she is coming dress shopping when we all go. I hear a knock at the door and jump to feet an run to the door knowing it would be Louise. I haven't seen her since our day in town. The day my whole ordeal began. I open the door and hug her.

"CHUMMY" We both scream at the same time. Matt is stood behind with Darcy in his hip.
"Hi Darcy." I say as I give her A hug then hugging Matt. they all walk in. Matt goes straight to the kitchen where Alfie was and me Louise and Darcy sat on the sofa.
"Zoe, what's that on your face." She whispers. oh god I forgot to put on any makeup this morning, I haven't told her about what happened yesterday. I don't know what to say I sit there for about a minute in silence until I run into the bathroom.
Louise's POV
What happened to my Zoe. she's ran into the bathroom I hand Darcy to Matt and run upstairs to the bathroom Zoe has locked herself in. I knock on the door and talk to her
"Zoe I'm sorry please open the door."
"Chummy open." she opens the door and I see her sobbing.
"Zoe what happened to you."
"It doesn't matter."
"Zoe look at you it does."
"Well I was walking to get me and Alfie breakfast my head was down an I wasn't looking where I was going, I bumped into Finn, he through me in his car and drove me to his flat. when we first got there he pushed me up against his wall and spat in my face Then he pulled my hand up above my head and kicked my knee so it would Buckle I didn't fall because he had my arm it hurt so much, He let my go an fall to the floor, he got a knife a sharp one..." then I notice the open cut in her face and start to cry"... and he cut my face. I started to cry and then he kicked my stomach. then he called Jack he left me in the kitchen crying on the floor. then he walked back in and kicked my face then punched in the same place saying that it was from Jack. Im sorry I didn't tell you but he said he would kill me if I did and I know what he's capable of." she was Crying hysterically when Alfie walked in with Matt and Darcy
"Why Zoe sad?" Asked Darcy
"I'm fine" said Zoe as she hugged me then Darcy.
Alfie raised his eyebrows at Zoe and she just nodded and they both understood what was going on. he pulled her in for a hug and whispered something into her ear,that I couldn't Hear. Matt gave me a look to ask what was going on and I shot a look back that said I would explain later.
Zoe's POV
When Alfie hugged me he told me it would all be okay. when he pulled away he told me everyone was downstairs

"Okay I'll just be a second, chummy come with me."
We both walked into my room and I pulled out my foundation and concealer. I start to apply but when i hit my cut I wince in pain Louise gives me hug and gently applies it herself.

"Chummy what are you going to do about Finn?"

"WHAT, nothing!"

"what do you mean your not going to do anything he has to pay for what he's done."

"Chummy you know I can't say anything he'll kill me."

" No he wont he can't if hes in prison!" I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes she was trying not to cry i could see that in her face.

" Chummy you know I can't sat anything we both know what hes capable of and he has friends Lots of friends who would do anything to me because they don't know my side of the story."  She nods her head sympathetically and finished applying my make up.

We head downstairs to see everyone sat on he sofa looking excited.  I chuck out the boys so us girls can get on with our planning. 

I start by going into the kitchen and getting us all drinks then quickly making some snacks. Once I've laid them all out on the table i run into the dining room to get all the wedding magazines and my wedding notebook they I picked out from Paper Chase. we all it in a circle on the floor. 

After Hours on end of looking through Magazines I had found a dress that looked perfect. I called up the company and they told me all the shops that sold it. There's one really close, I called up the shop and said we can go in and ave a look at all the dresses next Saturday. I walked into the lounge and told all the girls. They were all free so I called Alex. She was free too sounded like it was going to be an amazing day. My phone rang again an unknown number.

" I know you told Louise and Alfie Watch your back Zoella!" I started to cry.