A Convosation With Jack And Finn

Finn pulled up a chair behind me and Jack took Lousie's place. Finn grabbed the top of my arms tight, and Jack lent into me " So Zoe you thought you could get away well if you did your a stupid bitch who doesn't deserve the life you have. Why would you go out with Alfie hes not good enough for you... then again you are a worthless piece off crap so you go quite well together." at this point im sobbing my eyes out and Finn just grips righter to my arms as I try to wiggle away. " So you think you can cry and we'll let you go thi.." he gets cut of by Louise coming out of the toilet and dragging at Finns arms until he lets go. I thn fall into lous shoulder and start to sob it all out. she says something to them both but im crying so much i cant hear.

Louises POV

I walk out the toilet to see Finn holding on to zoes arm, zoe in hysterics and jack obviously saying something horrilbe to her hes leaning in with  a excoression of anger on his face. I was half running towords her to get her out of this horrible situation. i grabbed at Finns arms to break her free she then fell into me sobbing " Hurt my Zoe... and I'll hurt you!" I spit at the two of then before getting mine and zoes baggs and jakets and waling out the cafe. We had payed, when we orderd our meals, zoe was now having a pannic attack. After i had calmed zoe down she explained all even Jack asking her out, still sobbing we made our way tom lush, "I'm sorry." zoe whspers confused i ask " what, why?" through sobs " for ruining the lunch." she replies " My god zoe you havent ruind the lunch Jack and Finn ruinned it!"  I reply symptheticly. 

Zoes POV

I know Louise said i didnt ruin the lunch but deep down I feel like I did. by the time we arrived at lush I'm happy I pt on waterproom mascarra today, in lush i started vlogging again showing everyone what was in this year and how overboared my and my chumy went . after that we decided we got boared of shopping so went back to mine and filmed a haul. 2 hours of chritmas songs and movies latr lousise had to go becase Darcy had been sick and wanted her mummy. I drove ;ou back to her hotel. i told them endless times That they could stay with me and alfie but they refued saying they didnt want to invade. me and lou said out godbyes and i drove back to me and alfies flat i decided to to twll alfie what happend straight away but I dont know who it would go down because even louise sad i wasnt myself so i guess he will probobly get it out of me but im not going to just come out and say what hapend I'll wait untill the rght momet.