EPILOGUE

THE ANGEL's POV

Ann hasn't even opened up her eyes yet, but she already knew that James did it again. He never fails to fill her room with pink roses during the most special occasions in her life. She steps on the floor and realizes that there are generous petals of roses on it too. She'll never get tired of that beautiful view, she thinks.

Today is her 26th birthday. She can still remember the way James and Victor surprised her that day, her sweet sixteenth. For ten years now, the two special men in her life have made it a habit to surprise her every time. Every year, they have different gimmicks. But one thing is consistent, even though she knows that they will do something special for her, she never fails to cry. She's 26 now, but she is still a cry baby.

She is anticipating for another sweet present from James today. He can't disappoint his girlfriend for almost ten years now. He should be better this time.

Before she even gets out of the room, she recalls how her life has been. In that span of ten years, a lot of things happened to her life. Ann is now one of the first-class models of the country. She is always seen not just on the runway but on different magazines as well. She really didn't have to pay attention in school before. Her skills were already with her the day she was born. She grew up enhancing it. Her passion is modeling. It is her life.

She opened her closet. When she was 20, Ellie extended her room to give way to her clothes. Their house no longer has a guest room. It was already turned into her dressing room which houses her clothes and shoes. James can't ask if the things she shops all the time would fit into her closet. Sure, he knows the answer. It is a yes.

She goes downstairs. She is about to go to James' place when the small gallery of pictures catches her attention. Meg, her eleven- year old half- sister has grown up really fast. Just like her, she slowly shows her interest in the modeling world. She always tells her that she is her idol. They never lost contact. She never treated her like others. She loves her like real sister.

Her father starts to grow wrinkles now. "My daddy is getting really old," she laughed. However, she still can see how she and her dad's smile resemble. She also got his height. Thanks to his features, she grew into a beautiful and elegant lady. But yes, she admits, she is still his little girl.

Ellie is as gorgeous as ever. She is just like a sister to her. Since Victor moved out of the house. They have been closer to each other. She has always been there to support her on whatever she does. She may nag her at times, but she's a mother. She has to understand. Still, she loves her so much.

Her best friend, Lauren married the pianist she met at the amusement park that day. At 27, she already has her three- year old cute little boy, Jaime, with Warren. He looks exactly like James when he was younger. It's just that, he looks healthier. He is chubby and adorable. His uncle loves to teach him swim. 'He can't get girls if he'd grow up fat,' he always says. Lauren is a great mother. 'One hot mom,' she always teases her. She still runs on the catwalk, but very seldom. Now, she's busy being a mom, a wife, and a fashion consultant.

Her Aunt Marie has never been that happy. Her business is just getting better and better. She is successful. Her studio is one of the precious things for her. A couple of years ago, she met up with Robert again. They became friends as she met Alice and Marco. What they have is past. A past that she realized she didn't have to regret. If not for Robert, she wouldn't have her wonderful twins. Her kids, as what she says until now. They are both pleased. They are both content.

And will she ever miss out James, the love of her life? He now owns the work out gym at building of Marie's studio. Every summer, he would teach young boys how to swim. He didn't insist on swimming, but he didn't actually let go of it as well. He diverted his attention to modeling. Jessie was right. He would have missed half of his life if he didn't try it out. He was for it. He was destined to be with Ann, the Princess of the Catwalk's Prince.