Author's Note/Sequel

Hello my loves!

If you've made it to the end, thank you! Thank you for giving Dream with Me a chance. Let me know what your thoughts are!

I know the ending may not have been what you expected but I promise I wrote it that way for a reason. I originally intended Dream with Me to only be one book but with a slightly different ending so there would be more closure and a bittersweet ending.

However, along the way I realized that I wouldn't be able to let my characters go so soon and it wouldn't sit right for me if I did not give Aurora more than the ending. This is why I will be having a sequel!

It will be 5 years after the epilogue and Aurora's life continues on. Although she would have recovered physically, mentally, she will always crave the dream life she's had all those years ago. To this day, she's still trying to find her Theo and best friends. Though, even if she does find them, who says they're the same people from her dream?

As promised and very well deserved, I'm also here to acknowledge all the help and support I've gotten for this story:

To my best friend for supporting my stories, even from 4 years ago when my writing was rather tragic. missedboca

To my writing friend who gave me much needed advice and tips so I can stop rewriting draft after draft.
Armouroza

To my beta readers: Thank you so much for taking your time to read all 25+ chapters in such a short period of time and the kind messages after!

pipwusa
DragonsDreaming
SpinAroundWords

If you have any questions please let me know!

Much love, Jess.